A Spiders Melody (Part 16)

The two of you raced through the vents just trying to find a safe place. You were getting exhausted. When would this seemingly nightmare end?! Y/N:"Gregory you're slow." You said in a jokingly manner, trying to lighten the mood, and get a move on. Gregory:"Ha- Well its a small fucking vent, can you become magical shrink me down to the size of a damn spider?" You giggled at his reply, you knew he was joking around. As you and Gregory made your way down the vent, you could hear a strange melody start to commence. As the two of you made your way deeper into the vent, the louder the melody became. Gregory heard the melody, and became worried. Gregory:"Oh shit- Y/N, I think we should turn around!" Y/N:"The only place we're gonna end up in if we turn back around is the room!" Gregory:"But-" Y/N:"Come on!"

                           And with that, Gregory sauntered through the vent, trying to be as slow as possible. Y/N:"Hurry up slow-poke!!" The melody was becoming louder and louder as Gregory was crawling, as slow as a tortoise I might add. But then the melody strangely came to a halt. You could hear various scurrying footsteps become louder and louder in the vent. It sounded like it was coming from behind you. Y/N:"Gregory, do you know what that noise is?" Gregory:"Oh... shit-" The little footsteps stopped behind you. You turned around and to your surprise, you saw a small, rustic, dirty spider animatronic wielding two small cymbals. You thought he looked kinda cute through all the rust and dirt. You always thought spiders were so cool.

                          Y/N:"Awwww! You're so cute! What's your name? Why are you in the vents? Why are you all beaten up?" You were bombarding the little thing with so many questions. The animatronic said in a surprisingly almost perfect voice,"My name is Music Man." You thought his voice would be all squeaky and sound like a voice crack. Gregory was surprised he wasn't going to chase after him like the last time he was in the vents. You went to touch Music Man to brush the dust off of him, and surprisingly he let you. Y/N:"Why are you so dirty? Did the people scrap you or something?" Music Man:"No. I'm from...somewhere else." Y/N:"Well I already love you! So you're coming with me." Music Man:"What..?" Gregory was waiting for you to finish your interaction. Y/N:"You shall come with us on our adventure!"

                        Music Man was hesitant, he never really went out of the vents, but you talked him into it. Music Man:"So what is your name? I haven't had interaction with anything except for rats and spiderwebs in a...while." Y/N:"Oh I'm Y/N, this is Gregory and we are your knew friends!" Gregory:"We? The last time I met him, I'm pretty sure he tried to kill me!" Y/N:"Anywaaays, come on lets go." You picked up Music Man and put him on your head, you didn't mind the dust. You just were happy you achieved a knew friend, hopefully he wasn't evil like Vanny. Y/N:"Oh yeah- Your music is very pretty! I liked the melody!" Music Man didn't respond but you were sure he was thankful on the inside.

                        The three of you went through the vents, with Gregory annoyed by your new little acquaintance. Music Man:"Why are you in the vents anyway...?" Y/N:"Oh... it's a long story. To summarize it, we're trying to find something out about Vanny, and now we're hiding from her."  Music Man:"Hmm.." 

                          You and your two new friends crawled through the congested vent, filled to the brink with dust and spider-webs. You felt the little Music Man was playing with your hair, you giggled to yourself. You accomplished a new friend, and hopefully he wasn't like her. Gregory:" Let's hope we don't run into anyone unwanted..."