Reunited (Part 20)

You were in absolute shock, and so was Gregory, and your little companion on your head was as well. Moondrop: "Naughty Naughty~  Running away from me like that, you could have gotten hurt my little Stardust~" The DJ didn't know that right now Moondrop was being controlled by Vanny, so he didn't interrupt, just yet at least. You knew if Moondrop tried to make a move the DJ would definitely chase him, but you didn't want Moondrop to get hurt. He was still your parental figure after all, you wouldn't dream of damaging him. Moondrop looked at the Music Man on you head with a disgusted look and pushed him off your head with Gregory catching him just in the nick of time.

                     Moondrop: "Oh don't act like you're shocked to see me my little Stardust~ You know I was bound to find you sooner or later." You couldn't reply, you were paralyzed with the fear rushing through your veins. You were thinking, wondering about all the ways he might hurt you, he might even bring you and Gregory to Vanny so she can kill the two of you herself! Moondrop: "Hmm? Not talkative right now? Don't worry, Vanny did hack into my systems, but I found a way to block her from controlling me for any longer."

                   Y/N: "H-how do I know you're telling the truth?" Moondrop: "Hmm... Oh~ remember those bells you were so worried about? I found them, turns out that were just left on the ground somewhere. Does that prove it for you?" You looked at his left ankle and there it was, those special bells that you were raising your voice about the last time you weren't so nicely greeted by Moon. Y/N: "That doesn't really prove anything honestly. I'll ask you a question only you would know if you weren't being controlled." You realized that Gregory and the others were just 'there' wondering were this conversation was going to lead off to.

                    Moondrop: "Oh yes? And what would that question be my little Stardust?~" Y/N: "How old was I when I first met you? What day was it, and what year was it?" Moondrop: "Oh you were 6 and a half. It was the 9th of September, 2017." Y/N: "Yeah that's how I remember it, guess what you said about being uncontrolled was right, sorry.." Moondrop: "Don't worry deary~ I understand, I must have been soooo~ scary." Y/N: "Heh, kinda.."

                     Gregory: "Oh come on , Y/N,  your buying his act?! I thought you were smarter then that!! He's obviously faking dummy!" Moondrop: "You shut your mouth right now before you get into some real trouble you brat!" Gregory: "Humph!" DJ Music Man: "Mind telling me who this is Y/N?" Y/N: "Oh! This is Moondrop, he's basically like my dad!" DJ Music Man: "Oh, that's nice!" Moondrop didn't say anything, but his expression told you that he was flattered.

                      Moondrop: "Allright that's enough chit-chat, lets get a move on, and I guess Gregory can tag along. Gregory: "I'm overjoyed..." Y/N: "Oh Moony, I have a new friend, his name is Music Man." You pointed to the little spider animatronic in Gregory's hands. Moondrop: "Ugh Fiiine. But lets get going, we have some unfinished business with a rabbit."...