Chapter 3

Henry POV:
When I finally get home, I grab the Cassette tapes and run inside. I put the cassette tapes on my kitchen counter. And take them out of the bag.
"There's three tapes.." I whisper. I look at them closely one says '1-2'
"One out of two? But there's three cassette tapes." I say to myself.
"I think I have a old cassette player in the basement." I think to myself, as I walk to the basement door and I go downstairs.

After the longest time I found the frickin' cassette player, I race upstairs and grab the cassette tapes and bring it in the living room, and sit on the floor. I put the first one in the player. I hear Williams voice,
"Hello whoever found my office and cassette tapes. You may know who I am, but if you don't. My name is William Afton, you may recognize my name. 'The guy who killed six kids' or 'the purple guy" it was said that I died  many, many years ago. But no, I survived, I sometimes I question it myself. But I try not to think about it, and be grateful that in not in hell right now. But the reason I just took a moment to just stop everything I'm doing just to record myself talking. Is that I wanted to get this off my chest and talk about why I killed kids. Since I actually have other things I want to do today, I'll just start. I think it started when I was about 8 years old when my mother thought there was something wrong with me, so she took me and my father to the doctor to see if there was something wrong with me. It turns out I was diagnosed with ASPD, or also known as Antisocial Personality Disorder. If you do not know what that is ether search it up. Or if your lazy like me (sometimes)  just, ill just explain it. It's where whoever suffers from it tends to lie, break laws, and has no regards for their safety or of others. Obviously my parents were shocked about it and my mother wanted me to be perfect, and my father always yelled at me for it. (Even though it wasn't my fault) this resulted to me not having any friends, well until 6 grade, I met Henry. The day we met we became inseparable.  When me and henry were in college, Henry and I wanted to be business partners and wanted to make a pizzeria where kids can play, eat, and make friends. That's what Henry wanted. Before we had the idea of "Freddy Fazbears pizzeria"my sanity was not great. I had been seeing things, and that resulted me having many phobias. But my biggest phobia was, Death. So, I wanted immortality so I could never die, it took forever, but I figured out a way to be immortal, I cannot say the full explanation because it could be the FBI or the cops watching this, but one of the things i needed was, Souls. Pure souls, so when Henry came up with the idea of a pizzeria for kids, I couldn't really deny.
Oh, I don't have time to explain, I'll explain the rest of it in the next cassette tape.'
Henry's POV:
As the tape ended, i took the cassette tape out of the player and put the next cassette tape in, that was labeled 2-2. As I first hear William's voice it sounded different from the first one, he sounded hesitant, and tired.
'Hello again, I guess I might as well explain the rest..
A few months after we opened the pizzeria, I remember Henry walked into my office and he said, "hey will, you've been acting a bit strange... you ok?"  I was I silent for a bit, but I said every thing was fine, and he left my office, after that I knew he was worried.  So I needed for him to be worried about something else. Because I don't like people pitying me. So at this time Henry actually has a daughter named Charlie, who is probably the most purest person I ever met, I- i think you know where I'm going with this. I needed pure souls, so boom, I killed her by locking her outside of the pizzeria in the rain. And stabbing her in the back. Literally- sure I felt a little guilty. And one week later i lured 5 more children to the back room and killed them and trapping there souls in the animatronics and I used the souls to gain immortality, And ya that's pretty much it. So ya this is probably the last time I make a stupid cassette tape, so bye I guess.'
Henry POV:
I looked at the last cassette tape and it's was labeled 'Henry' why would he name the tape my name? Was it a tape for me or is it just talking about me..?

My hands literally hurt so much rn from writing this-

846 words~ 😭🖐🏻