Chapter 5

The next day...

Henry POV:
I get off my bed. and head downstairs, and grab a sticky note, and leave it out to see if william will write again. And head upstairs to get changed.

After changing I head back downstairs, to get something to eat.  And to check if William wrote, I look at the sticky note to see it's empty.
"Eh not surprising." I say to myself I look in the fridge
"Damn it out of milk.. and eggs." I whisper,
"I'll head out and get more, so I don't have to do it later." I think To myself.

After i get back from the store I set the groceries on the kitchen table and put the milk and eggs in the fridge. I look at the sticky note, and see something on it I pick it up and read it.
"Look in the living room."
My eyes widen a little bit, as i head to the living room. I look in the living room to see William sitting on the couch.
"So should I start to get used to you breaking into my house orrrr.." I say
"Ah I see you still have shitty humor. But, all jokes aside. Nice to know you haven't stolen anymore of my stuff." He says with a tone that gave me goosebumps..
"Well you stole my knife." I say as I slowly slip my hand in my pocket.
"Oh, this knife?" He says holding my knife.
"But I'm not here to fight." He says dropping the knife.
"Well what are you here for." I ask
"To steal another knife! What do you think I want to talk." He says as I roll my eyes.
"Ya right, I prefer not to talk with you." I respond
"Eh, understandable. But I don't care." William said while walking closer to me.
"So, you just gonna live here know?" I asked him.
"I mean sure, I wasn't going to. But thanks for the idea!" William says smiling.

"Shit."

Sorry this is short but I wanted to get this chapter over with. And I didn't know what else to write.

356 words~