Chapter 11

4:05 PM...

William POV:
I walk to my hiding spot in the forest, where I was a few days ago, And I lay against a tree, and grab another cigarette. I rub the red mark on my neck from last night. As I touch the mark, it stings. I cough a bit and sit on the floor. I sigh, and I grab my old phone. I look though my old pictures, my most recent photo is a picture Henry, sitting on the floor holding a book and looking at me in the corner of his eye. I look at his expression, he looks bored. Hah, probably bored of me being in his shitty house. I swipe past that picture and look at the next picture to see a picture of me hiding under Henry's bed. Back when I gave henry sticky notes. I chuckle a bit. I put my phone back in my pocket, and grab my cigarette and snap it in two, and grab another one. I close my eyes and lay my head against the tree, as memories of me and Henry from college roll threw my head. I hold my head in my hands, and grabbed the cigarette I had, and snapped it in half. I think about the cassette tapes. And the one henry didn't listen to. Good thing he didn't listen to it. I don't know what he would think of me if he heard it. I start to cough a bit, And I look at the floor. There was a little baby rabbit, I hold out my hand for it. The rabbit sniffed my finger, and jumped on my hand. I put both of my hands together so it doesn't fall off. The rabbit curls up in my hands, and closed its eyes. I stood up, and carried it back to henrys house. How is Henry gonna react...

When I finally get back to henrys house. Henry is sitting next to the fireplace, rapped in a blanket. I cover the rabbit with my hands. And sneak into henrys basement, somehow without henry hearing me. I sit on the floor and open my hands to see the rabbit, shivering. It's pretty cold down here... I look around the basement for a big container, after I find one tall enough so the rabbit can't jump out, I place the rabbit in the middle of it and look around for something warm. I find an old blanket. Though it was old it was really warm. I place the blanket in the container and the rabbit immediately hops over to it and covers themselves. The rabbit must be hungry, they look really thin.. I silently went into the kitchen upstairs and grabbed a carrot.
"Oh hey William, when did you get back?" Henry says turning around. 
"Oh.. uhh, just now.." I say before speed walking down the stairs. When I get back to the rabbit I see there hopping around in the container. I cut the carrot into small pieces and feeding it to them one at a time.

"You look a lot like my old rabbit..."

Ok. Yaaaa, so this was kinda short. But little side note I have never had an actual pet rabbit. So if any of this was weird just remember I have never had a pet rabbit so I know nothing about owning one-

564 words <3