Chapter 4

Henry POV:
I look at my watch to see it's already 10PM
"I should head to bed.." I mutter under my breath, I pick up the cassette tapes and the cassette player off the floor and head upstairs to my bedroom, I open my bedroom door and put the cassette tapes and player on my bedside table.
I turn on my lamp, and see a yellow sticky note on the edge of my bedside  table, I pick it up and read it.

"Henry, it's not polite to steal people's stuff...
                                  -William"

With horror in my eyes, I look around my room. After I brush my teeth and change into pajamas. I hesitantly get in bed, as I finally start to calm down about the sticky note from William, I hear something knocking against my wall, I jump
"Ok that's it." I say to myself, I get off my bed and run downstairs and head to the kitchen, and I grab a knife. I take it to my bedroom.
"William if you're in here knock against the wall again!" I yell, the room went silent, and I started to think he left I hear a knock on the wall. I hold up the knife closer to my face in fear.
"Come out then." I say in a hesitant voice.

~this just came to my mind just imagine William like comes out from under the bed saying         "I'm gay" 😂~

I hear walking, but I don't know where it's coming from. Until I feel someone breathing down my neck. (trust me not anything s3xual-)
I quickly turn around to see William, I back up from him, but he cornered me. He grabbed my knife from me and put it close to my neck
"I told you, Don't go looking through my stuff. And I see in your room, My cassette tapes!" He yelled. He looked at me with a death glare, one that could break through titanium. His eyes widened as if he realized something. "How many of the cassette tapes have you listened to.." he asked with a serious tone
"only the ones labeled 1-2 and 2-2!" I say.
"Oh thank god." He muttered. He looked at me, removing the knife from next to my neck, and walked over to my bedside table. And grabbed the cassette tapes.
"If you steal my stuff again. Your punishment won't be pretty." He says in a serious tone. And walked out of my room. And out the front door.
"He stole my damn knife."

423 words~