Chapter 7

The next morning...

Henry POV:
I wake up with a huge headache, as I get up to go change, my headache gets worst.

After I'm done changing, I head downstairs to see William sleeping on the couch.
"Wow. I have never seen him sleep so soundly. I didn't know the couch was that comfy.." I thought to myself, I walk to the kitchen and make breakfast.

William POV:
I wake up, and rub my eyes I sit up and look out the window as the sun blinds me.
"This couch is comfy.." I whisper as I get up and walk to the kitchen.
"Look who's awake." Henry said while making, what looks to be bacon and eggs.
"So, question. Why aren't you able to eat?" Henry asks while still making breakfast.
"Well, I actually can but I don't need to." I answer while scratching the back of my head.
"Well how about you eat something. I don't think I can finish all this eggs and bacon by myself." He says while placing an egg and two pieces of bacon on a plate.
"Umm.. I guess." I say unsure, Henry turns around, and looks at my hair.
"Might wanna fix that bed head." He says while placing the plates on the table.

After breakfast

William POV:
I look over to see Henry holding his head, while staring at the table.
"You.. ok?" I ask a bit hesitant, I'm not used to this kind of situation..
"No I'm fine I just have a huge headache.." Henry says holding his head.
"Oh, Michael used to have headaches all the time, I have the pills I gave him that helped his headaches.. if you want I can go grab-" I say as I was interrupted by Henry.
"Oh no it's fine, you don't need to.." Henry says looking at me, I get up from my seat and walk to the front door where me and Henry's coats are. I reached into the pocket of my coat and grabbed out the pills.
"Now how am I gonna get him to take the damn pills.." I wonder
"Eh I'll just put it in his coffee.." I mutter under my breath. I walk back to the kitchen,
"Hey hen, do you want me to make you something to drink? That sometimes helps headaches.." I say while leaning on the counter.
"Oh, sure. Thanks William.." Henry says looking back down at the table.
"What drink do you want?" I ask him slowly grabbing the pill.
"Oh just a coffee.." Henry says looking down.
After I'm done making the coffee, I quickly drop the pill in the coffee. And pass him the coffee.
"Thanks will, I remember back in college you made the best coffee.." he said smiling at me. And taking a drink of coffee. I walk to the living room and turn on the TV. I sit down on the couch,
"William? Did you put something in my coffee?" Henry says looking into his coffee mug,
"Nooo..?" I say changing the channel on the tv. I look at Henry to see him looking at me with an annoyed look.
"What?" I say trying to make it sound like I don't understand.
"What did you put in my coffee." Henry says sliding the coffee mug away from himself.
"I- umm.. j- just ignore it."

558 words~