Chapter 8

The next day

William POV:
I was sitting at the kitchen table while Henry was in the living room, changing the channel and running his fingers through his hair, And looking rather on edge. I get up and walk in the living room and sneak up on Henry
"Boo." I say in his ear making him jump. Also making me laugh,
"Oh fuck off!" He says really pissed.
Got to admit. Not the reaction I
thought. Henry looks back at the tv and looks through the channels again, and continues running his fingers through his hair. I roll my eyes and cross my arms.
"What was that for?!" Henry says while playing with his own hair. I don't respond, and uncross my arms until I get an idea. I giggle at the thought of it.
"What are you giggling abo-" I pick up Henry and place him on my back.
"William! Put me down!" Henry says holding onto my neck so he doesn't fall off.
"Ok." I say as I drop him onto the couch. He sits up and and starts yelling at me, and his pale face fades into a light red. Though I'm not listening I can tell his face was getting more red by the second.

Henry POV:
I start to calm down, and I look at William, who looked to be bored out of his mind. I sigh and grab my phone from my pocket. And look at the time, William looks at my phone and sees the time.
"Oh shit! Uh, I got to go I'll be back in a bit" he says as he quickly puts his coat and dashed out the door.
"Didn't he do that a few days ago?.." I ask myself.
"Wonder where he's going.."

William POV:
As I'm running down the street, after a while of running I finally slow down.
And I walk into a part of the forest where no one could see me. And I lay against a tree. And take a few deep breaths. I reach into my pocket and grab a cigarette.

After while of 'smoking' I look at my watch. I look at the time, I had only been there an hour.. look at the cigarette I was using and throw it away. And grab another. I start coughing a bit, but I don't care. It's not like I'm gonna die. I feel a vibration from my pocket and it was my old phone. I was a text from Henry:
"Where are you?" I read the text while deciding on what to reply.
"Non of your business." I reply after I put my phone away I start coughing quite a bit. My eyes got a bit heavy. I get up and wipe the dirt from my pants.
I spit out the cigarette from my mouth to the floor.
When I finally get back to Henry's house, I open the door to see henry sitting at the table, with his back towards me. I sneak up behind him and placed my hand on Henry's shoulders, making him jump, I laugh at him.
"Just shut up and stop scaring me." Henry says with a sigh,
"No promises..." I whisper in his ear. Henry looks down a bit. I see his face is a little red. Is he coming down with a cold or something? My hands still placed on his shoulders. He looks at me.
"What was in that third cassette tape?." Henry asks my with a questioning look
"Ummm...." I look away with red on my face. I move my hands from his shoulders, and cross my arms.
"You don't need to know.." I say with my voice kinda making me sound like I wanna cry. But I don't. I look at the floor. Henry notices this, and gets up and stares at me.

Henry POV:
I can't believe I'm gonna do this. I walk towards William and hug him. I hear Williams heavy breathing, William hesitantly hugs me back. We end up staying like this for a little while.

William POV:
I'm breathing so heavily, I haven't hugged Henry ever since we were in college.

\Flashback/
"William! Wait up." Henry yells after William.
"Come back!" Henry yells after him again, William runs into a empty classroom and Henry runs in after him. William hides in a corner covering his eyes and crying. Henry walks up behind him. Henry sits down next to him, putting his hand on his shoulder
"Don't worry will, this has happened to other people too..." Henry says in a comforting tone.
William looks at henry with tears streaming down his face. Henry wipes the tears from Williams eyes, William jumps at henry and wraps him in a Big hug.
"You just haven't found the perfect person yet..." Henry says hugging William back, William breaks the hug
"E- easy for y- you to say! You've already got a girlfriend.." William says with his voice cracking up in between sentences.
"Because I found the perfect person. You'll find yours soon." He says
Williams tears streaming down his face made Henry want to cry to. William started covering his face with his school uniform.
"What if I never find the perfect person..." William says uncovers half of his face.
"What?.. William just because someone else got to your crush before you did. Does not mean you'll never find love!" Henry says in an encouraging tone
"Trust me..."
\end of flashback/

Williams POV:
Remembering all those memories, make my eyes tear up. I close my eyes and hug Henry tighter.

Hey guys, glad to be back! Little explanation to those who don't know happened in the flashback.
William has a crush on a girl in his class and he liked her for at least a year. Until another guy in his class ended up liking her back, which left William heartbroken. Other than that I'll try to post chapters more often. And and put more drama. So I hop you have a good day~ 💕

1002 words <3