12-

The 15th annual Brit Awards happened February 20th 1995 at Alexandra Palace in London.

While the show had begun as a relatively tiny event, it had grown in the past few years and had become a dedicated space for artists to share and receive praise for their beings and masterpieces.

Chloe and her sister Joan Erlich had been invited this year, despite neither being a musician, just having ties to perhaps one of the UK's most notorious.

Joan had been invited as she was something of a phenomenon at the moment, for being something known as a supermodel. Being one of the few illustrious girls who were asked to be on every major designers spreads, runways and whatever else there were.

She'd fly anywhere for a brand.

And recently, the most popular of these shows, the most seen and spoken to had become stand out celebrities.

Among this group you'd spot: Naomi Campbell, Kate Moss, Linda Evangelista, Christy Turlington, Cindy Crawford, Carla Bruni, Stephanie Seymour, Claudia Schiffer among others.

Chloe had been invited as she was also considered a public figure in a sense, as she was a wildly famous photographer and known for appearing at public events with whatever group of celebrities she tended to be friends with at the moment.

The two siblings had managed to avoid the red carpet and honestly go straight for their table, something that they'd managed to make only for the pair, leaving extra seats for anyone to join.

Joan was tired of cameras at the moment and didn't particularly feel like dealing with anymore flashing lights and Chloe, was never really one for any of that attention anyways.

Among the groups present at the awards tonight, were some of the cockiest yet most brilliant performers of the British age. Both Blur and Oasis were in attendance tonight and neither had dressed up.

In fact, they looked almost exactly like how they'd appeared at Glastonbury, tee shirts and jeans, adidas and glasses.

Oh boy.

So far neither of the boys had approached one another, or had come near the Erlich table. Joan had at least suspected Oasis to drop in, as the brothers had gone clubbing with the Erlich sisters at least a week prior.

However, all thoughts aside, the first guest to drop in was none other than Sting. The glorious bastard himself.

Sting, a friend of their fathers and a frequent guest at the Erlich household, had known the girls for a very long time.

He was one of Joan's favorite artists, and they both had a mutual respect for one another.

As he arrived, he tapped on Joan's shoulder, and as she turned around to see it was him, she grinned, nearly jumping up out of her seat to give him a hug.

"Good to see you again!" She exclaims happily, enjoying the bear hug. "You didn't come to dinner last week. We were expecting you!"

He chuckles "Duty calls Joan, besides I knew I was going to see you here."

"How? I didn't tell you! I wanted it to be a surprise."

"Your dad spoiled it for me, told me to keep an eye out for his favorite girls. These events tend to get a little dirty, or at least that's just what I've seen."

"What a worry wort!" Joan says, before ushering him to sit down between her and Chloe.

Sting turns in the direction of Chloe and greets her calmly, "I've been seeing more of your work recently. I'd love to buy a portrait of your father."