68-

Chloe Erlich was out to lunch with her brothers, a few hours before the second show at MSG would start. Hans and Kendal had become friendly in the recent years, and now the twins were having lunch with their sister. And despite being identical, the two couldn't look more different.

Hans looked as if he had stepped out of a Gucci store, his hair still long and blonde. A new wide brimmed hat stretched upon his head. Kendal, on the other side of things looked as if he was trying to impersonate the Arctic Monkeys. A band he had recently opened for.

Waverlength hadn't been as much as a failure as the Erlich family liked to say. They'd done well for themselves. Kendal still looked like a pretty boy, dying his hair black and cutting it short and choppy. Despite the fact that he was in his early 50's

Hans on the other hand, was still hosting late night television. Or at least doing small comedy specials. He was one of the greats. Kind of.

"Chloe, how come your little punk of a boyfriend couldn't join us for lunch?" Kendal asks, crossing his arms

"Yeah, he still scared of me?"

She rolls her eyes "He was never scared of you for one, and two, he's in rehearsals."

Hans whistles "Someone's huffy"

"Am not! I'm having a great time."

"Are you sure? Sounds like you've been having a rough spot with Ewan."

"Who said that?" She asks, wrinkling her nose

"Thea isn't here and apparently she really wanted to come. Told me herself. But dad won't let her."

"Thea called you?" Chloe runs a hand through her hair and groans "She shouldn't have done that and Ewan is being, I don't even know-"

"A slag?"

"I think I liked him better when he played Dad."

"Did you ever think you were fucking Dad? You started dating when they filmed that right?" Kendal asks

The other two siblings share a look of disgust before Chloe answers "God no. Kendal, what the fuck is wrong with you?"

"Too much wine." He says, shaking his glass "I'm pregaming for Damon's electronic music."

"Don't be jealous." Hans teases "Just because he's fronted more successful groups than you doesn't mean you don't have success."

"How many VMAS did you win?"

"Five."

"Exactly! Blur has basically none."

"They're critically acclaimed! It doesn't matter."

Chloe sighs, attempting to change the subject "Hans, any interesting guests?"

"A few influencers, I know. Painful. But the network makes me have them. But I'm hoping to have Drew Barrymore on."

"Doesn't she have her own show?"

"The more hosts the merrier."

Kendal slaps a hand down on the table "Hey! Back to me. What do you all think of me playing with Alex Turner?"

"That teenagers want to flash you?" Hans snaps "It's gross. We all saw that video of you on twitter. Grinding away."

"It's performance art." He snaps "and I'd never fuck a minor. I always check. Besides, I'm steady with my girlfriend."

"Girlfriend?"

"Who?"

"None of your business. She's a television star anyways. But we're keeping it on the low."