24-

Ewan McGregor was slightly accustomed to how the celebrities in the UK ran, well, the ones his age at least. He'd see them in the paper, or on the telly being called too rambunctious, or acting wild. He was familiar with the Britpop scene, their friends and who they ran with.  He even liked the music. Although he'd never pick a side, he did own records from all of bands, whether they were fighting or not.

He was an actor- just not as huge as the likes as Jude Law or Hugh Grant yet. But he was on the rise, he knew that. People were always telling him that. Danny Boyle was telling him that this would be his breakthrough, his agent said the same thing. And while he knew it would open doors for him, he was worried that he'd become just like the people he saw on the television.

Someone who didn't know themself, but everyone else did.

It made him cringe internally, because that's what he thought of most majorly famous people. He'd only met a few that were living up to their ideal and stardom.

One of those being Jarvis Cocker of Pulp. The man was an eccentric and owned up to his act, he was a flamboyant and lanky guy, with stringy hair, who presented himself like he did on stage. He wasn't overly quiet or different. He was Jarvis.

Then there was Maxis Erlich, an actual rockstar, regarded as perhaps one of the most famous to still be alive. Maxis seemed to be pleasant enough, answering his questions and giving off the same amount of wit he had done in interviews. He seemed comfortable enough with himself.

On the other end of the spectrum, sat Noel Gallagher. Ewan had ended up going out to drinks with the Gallagher's by accident. He liked their music and surprisingly enough they knew who he was and were interested enough to scoop him into their entourage for the night.

Noel seemed to be in a boastful mood as he talked about the success the group was getting and how Oasis was sure to be the best band in the world or how he and his brother were geniuses.

Ewan couldn't tell if he was drunk. Or high. Or both.

Liam on the other hand seemed distraught and more focused on the people around him, making slight waves of chatter before completely disappearing.

They were an odd group. But they invited him to a concert the next night. He went. And he enjoyed it.

There hadn't been a peep from the brothers since. Oh well. He was sure they'd make an appearance in his life at some point or the other.

And now back to the present, Ewan realized that he'd been invited out to drinks with Blur and Chloe Erlich.

There was a person he'd forgotten to describe.

Chloe Erlich was someone he'd grown up seeing everywhere. He'd seen pictures of her or pictures she'd taken in the paper, record shops, inside a record. He'd seen her on TV. Much like the other Erlich siblings and the children of the Beatles, Rolling Stones and whoever else, many of them had grown up with a camera nearby whether they liked it or not.

So when he'd met her it had been surreal, like the teenage boy who'd stalked a magazine for her diary entries for NME, trying to catch a glimpse of what her family was up to, that boy had become everything he'd wanted to be.

He didn't want to freak her out. So he obviously wasn't going to say that. Ever.

She seemed nice enough, not like a brat or anyone who'd be rude or snotty towards him. So, that was why he was excited at the prospect of getting a drink, as well as that he'd finally get the meet the boys behind Blur.

There were definitely perks to being an actor. And this was one of them.

So, as he got ready for the night, eventually arriving at the name of the club, she'd given him, he stalked his way inside, unsure of where the hell the group would actually be.