DeuxMoi

CHLOE ERLICH AND DAMON ALBARN'S LOVE LETTERS REVEALED:

Erlich and Albarn revealed their relationship earlier this year at the Met Gala. Fans seemed to be stoked for the musician and photographer, as many had speculated on the nature of their friendship since the late 90's. However, a source close to the Erlich family has disclosed these letters, some of which date back to 2008- between Erlich and Albarn, detailing their love for one another. Despite their relationships to others, such as Erlich's ex-husband, Ewan McGregor.

2008, March 23

Damon,

I need you around this time of the year. I feel so alone. He's always gone, off doing something better than I am, and he leaves me to explain it to the kids as if it's nothing. It's so lonely here in Los Angeles. I hate it. Fucking America. You know how it is. I'd much rather prefer to see you, spot you in London. Next time I'm there, please stop by my father's house. I'd like to catch up. Reminisce.

Yours,

Chloe Erlich.

2008, June 14

Sweet Chloe,

I miss you. It's only been a few months. But I feel like it's only yesterday that I met you, and minutes since I begged for the your touch. Seconds since your scent lingered in my hands. In the crook of my floors. Anytime I rehearse, I feel my fingers linger on the notes that remind me of you. Sweet, and tender limbs.

You're all I can think about. It's not a guilty thought either. I'm jealous of that cock who lives in your home, haunting your halls. I often think of all the nothing you just do, the waiting for him. How meaningless it must be, if I had you, I could gift you everything.

Consider it blessing you with an identity you love, instead of watching your idiot husband film those terrible Star Wars movies. Yes, I have seen them. Despite your warning, I watched them.

I love you, please call.

Damon Albarn.

January 30, 2010

Damon,

I enjoyed seeing your face this week. It made me feel at ease, especially after the week I've had. You wouldn't believe how much I despise the life I've created! I love my children. I really do. But I often ponder how I've ended up with three small children, when I've been raised to be a drifter. I can't even follow my head anymore, it screams too fervently for you. But I can't leave this life, it would ruin all that's right. It would fuck up three innocents, and no amount of money, or therapy. Nothing I could toss at them across the sea would work, or take away the guilt I would have.

I'm sure you understand, having Missy. But it hurts me, to see you and I, not where we should be. Do you feel as unhappy as I do? Often wondering if any of our choices were worth it? I should have left years ago. I should have come to you the minute I heard your voice quailing out on Tender. The life we should've had. A proper one.

I am sure that this will be over soon, and that we will be able to reunite in the way we wish.

Your love,