𝟸 | 𝚁𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚒

Don't forget to press the star icon.

Hey!! So this is the update.

A fresh chapter Dedicated to narukakhushi and Devi_005

Thanks for the encouragement.

So here you go........

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

A man was shown styling his hair, getting dressed

A man was shown styling his hair, getting dressed. A song was playing in the background on his laptop and he was humming that song.

Mera din bhi tu, meri shaame tu
Mere raat ke sapno mein tu
Meri aahatein tera naam le
Yeh baat tu maan le

Sau saal ka mera ik din na ho
Jisme ......

[The song is 'Mere Nishan' sung by Darshan Raval.]

"Shanta Tai..... Shanta Tai...... Please Ready the lunch fast. I am getting late." he left the line unsung and called his housemaid.

"Ji Rishi Baba" A middle aged Maharashtrian woman replied softly, as it's the daily routine of Dipanshi's Mr. Khadoos. Shanta Tai prepared the lunch box for him and also set the table.

He descended the stairs and came into the combined dining room + living room.

As soon as he saw what was in the breakfast, he said,  "Ahh ...... Daveli... You know Tai. You made the world's best Daveli. Where are your hands? I want to kiss them."

"Kya Rishi baba......" shaking her head, she tucked out her pallu and said, "Kiss the hand of your future bride" and she went inside the kitchen to make the kitchen neat and clean before leaving.

Rishi looked at her retreating figure and mused, 'You don't know Tai, I will definitely do more than just a kiss'

He shook his head to shake off the thought and continued devouring the dish right on his plate. After breakfast, he left for college.

After a hectic day spent in college between students and students, he met his best friend in the evening in the mall situated at the centre of the city.

"Aur Bhai, What's up?" Asked his friend who was slightly taller and leaner than him, as soon as they met. He was an Income Tax Officer. Luckily he got the posting in the same city as his best friend.

"Nothing much" He leaned against the railing, putting his arms on the railing and bending a little. He was in deep thought as he looked at the far end of the mall. He was thinking about his day in college. His friend mirrored his actions and looked at him with the corners of his eyes.