𝟺 | 𝚂𝚑𝚘𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙽𝚎𝚠𝚜

Don't forget to press the star icon.

A fresh chapter Dedicated to JAAHNVI__SINGH and Shanayagupta808

Thanks for the encouragement.

So here you go........

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Dipanshi came out of the bathroom after taking a cautious bath, as she couldn’t let her wounds get wet

“Rishi, take these and put it on the table….” Dipanshi came and saw Aditi instructing Rishi. She was surprised to see Rishi like this, like he was a student who attentively follows all his teachers instructions.

“Arre.. Deepu… you freshen up…. Good, Good… Come, help me in the kitchen and You… Go and prepare the other things we will require in the hospital.” Aditi looked surprised to see her standing near the kitchen. She then turned to her son and ordered him to go from there.

“Ji” , Being the mumma-boy, Rishi nodded and left from there. But not before looking at her intendedly. Their eyes matched but Dipanshi looked away as it was becoming unbearable.

Dipanshi helped Aditi in cooking the food. After finishing their work, both of them arranged the dining table. Aditi called Rishi to come downstairs.

Unknowingly his eyes always found its destination on the gloomy face of his student. He was thinking whether he still considered her his student or not. Then he decided not to do it. As sooner or later they would be tied up in a sacred bond. So, he wasn’t breaking any of his morals as Dipanshi was an exception then.

They sat there and had their brunch. In the middle Dipanshi’s phone rang. She looked at the caller id and a familiar expression crossed her face. She then looked at Aditi and Rishi and said, “She is Somi, my friend.” Saying this she got up and went to the other corner of the room. She slowly explained everything to her best friend. Somi still didn’t come back to her home as she participated in the camp which would give her extra experience and points for her career development.

As she can’t come back soon, she assured her and promised her to return as soon as possible. For the whole time, Rishi was looking at her unknowingly. Whether he wanted to or not, his head unknowingly turned toward her side.

After getting some moral support from her friend, Dipanshi put down her phone and returned to the table to complete her meal. After completing the brunch, everyone left for the hospital with some suitable food for both her parents and his father. 

°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°

Dev and Mamta already gained their consciousness and they were answering all the questions asked by their doctors. They had some stitches, internal injuries due to the accident. Dev had 6 stitches on the upper side of his right brow, with internal bleeding in his left arm, fortunately he didn't have any fracture while Mamta had stitches in her legs, a wound on the left side of her forehead. Seeing them awake and talking, the tears of her eyes betrayed her and started flowing down her cheeks. Dipanshi slowly went towards her parents and sat in between their beds on the stool. Noticing their daughter safe and sound, both of them sighed in relief that atleast their daughter didn’t get any serious injuries.