𝟻 | 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚊𝚕

Don't forget to press the star icon.

Hey!! So this is the update.

A fresh chapter Dedicated to browndevil08 and pihushukla16

Thanks for the encouragement.

So here you go........

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

It's been a day since the unpleasant conversation between father and daughter and since then no one talked to each other and her mother was sandwiched between them

On the dining table, Dev finally said, “There is no respect for me in this house. Then be it. I will not take my medicine.”

Dipanshu was dumbfounded, like what’s this? She couldn't even take the biggest decision of her life now. Where was his father gone who would love her and fulfil her every wish. Where has he gone? He was not her father. Yes, he was the same but he never demanded something like this. Maybe he pampered her too much which resulted in her being spoilt.

She was so angry, that all the grief, pain which she felt in the hospital went like an ephemeral. She held the spoon so tightly that her knuckles turned white with her tightened jaw and was looking at the table. If she had powers then the table would have been turned into ashes.

The chair creaked so loudly that it was enough for a person to close his ears. She stood up and left the table without even completing her dinner.

“Why are you behaving like this? We can talk to her normally too.” Asked Mamta agitatedly, seeing her daughter like this.

“I know what I am doing.” Saying this he too left the table, without completing his dinner too.

Mamta helplessly sighed and with the help of the nurse went inside her room. There was also a maid appointed for them who would cook food for them. She took the food and kept it in the refrigerator and washed the utensils.

Dipanshi’s condition was not good at all. She was crying in her room, putting her head on the pillow. She never ever in her dreams thought that her father would be so adamant for her wedding at this age. She was just 19.

But more than her pride, her self confidence and her own ego, her parents’ health mattered the most. So like any other Indian girl, she gave in. She decided to agree with her parents. If they asked her in any other circumstances, she would do anything but agree to them. But now was not the situation. Even if she wanted to, she couldn't say no to her father. She knew the consequences.