𝟷𝟼 | 𝚂𝚊𝚒𝚢𝚢𝚊𝚗 𝙼𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝙻𝚊𝚛𝚔𝚊𝚒𝚢𝚢𝚊

To open the next chapter on 30th September, there should be 100+ votes on this chapter.
The More The Votes, The Early The Updates

Hey!! So this is the update.

Thanks for the encouragement lovely readers.

So here you go........

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Rishi’s POV

The gust of serenity I am feeling while riding a bike with her was the only thing which didn’t let me get lost in the moment. The hands of hers on my shoulders were responsible for me to dive into the imaginary world like a reader dives in while reading a book.

I always wanted to take my wife to my every single favourite place. I want to share my everything with her. I have my own shares of thoughts towards my future wife. But there was this notion too which stopped my daydreaming as what if my future wife wasn’t like how I expected. Well, I was okay with everything, just she has to be with me in my ups and downs, be with me in my every ecstatic moment and in my every bitter moments. And this wasn’t one way around, I also wanted to be a part of her every moment in life. So, I was taking Dipu my Wife to a place which gives me serenity, tranquility.

I pressed the brake and stopped my bike when we reached the place. She stepped down and looked around. I knew she was in a dilemma as to why I brought her here. I took the hold of her hand and brought her to the railings. I couldn’t stop the pitter-patter of my heart. I was just wishing that she liked the place as much as I did.

I brought her near the railing where a slight breeze ruffled the leaves of the tree nearby. She closed her eyes to, I thought, to feel the cool sensation of it. We stayed just like this for a while.

She opened her eyes with slightly curved lips. She asked, “Why this place?”

No question, like what we are doing there at that hour… just why this place!! Didn't she want to know …… I left those thoughts behind and answered while looking at her eyes, “Whenever I felt low or was disheartened due to something, I would come here to regain my composure…… Before going back, I want to take you here so…. So that ….. we……..”

I took a deep breath to get a composure for making a peace treaty between us. Although she didn't show it, I knew she wasn't able to forgive me for the past. Maybe that was a little issue but giving it a practical thought, she was a mere teenager whereas I am considered a fully adult.

I couldn't expect her to understand my point of view that at that time it was just a misunderstanding, nothing big. And it was common between a teacher and a student. But she wasn't my student any more, she was my own wife, fully wedded. Although we haven't registered our marriage yet, we married according to our religion and I would register our marriage as soon as she reached her legal age.