𝟽 | 𝚃𝚛𝚒𝚙

Don't forget to vote

Hey!! So this is the update.

A fresh chapter Dedicated to manyasharma437 and pranjal262003

Thanks for the encouragement.

So here you go........

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

When she tripped she thought that she was gonna kiss the delicious floor soon

When she tripped she thought that she was gonna kiss the delicious floor soon. But she didn't fall flat on her face. She was parallel to the ground. Did she become Spiderman? Superman? Batman? Wonder Woman? na re? her husband saved her.

Rishi had his hand around her waist while her face was downwards. She quickly stood up from an awkward position and hurriedly left from there without looking at him. Rishi stood there with his hand scratching the back of his neck. When he heard the click of the bathroom door, he went inside the closet and picked out his clothes and changed in the room. This is going to be hell awkward with his student. Then he reminded himself that she wasn't his student, she was then a master's student and he was a professor of junior class.

After an hour Dipanshi finally came out of the bathroom after completely getting rid of those painful U pins and horrible back-combing. While removing all of the extra accessories from her hair she swore not to go to the parlour again or else there would be not a single strand of her hair on her head.

Rishi was sitting in the bean bag and reading a book which would help him to teach the particular topics in Mathematics. She came out in her pyjamas with a floral print design. Rishi stood up, putting the book on its respective place and cleared his throat again in hope that this time he wouldn't fumble.

"Umm... Well... Bed is quite big for two people... But if you are not comfortable I have a spare blanket and cover. I'll make a bed for myself on the floor and you don't have to worry about it. It's perfectly fine. I am fine with whatever....."

Dipanshi looked at him and cut him in, "Bed is big enough for two people. But I will take the left side."

As if a huge burden lifted off his shoulders, he sighed and said, "Perfect.. I don't have a problem. So.. you go I'll come after completing some pending work."

Dipanshi nodded and left but she didn't know that the left side which she chose was the side where he particularly liked to sleep and now he had to sacrifice his sleeping side just for his newly wedded wife.

°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°

She came back to her house for her 'Pag phera' Rasam. She was in a dilemma as to whether she should call him or not. But she couldn't call him in front of cousin Yuhani. Hell would break if Somi got to know that she herself called him. When Yuhani was in deep slumber, Dipanshi came on the terrace and called him.