𝟷𝟺 | 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚊𝚕

Don't forget to vote

Hey!! So this is the update.

A fresh chapter Dedicated to NehaKarakoti and nerd_to_be

Thanks for the encouragement.

So here you go........

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"I really like you, Rishi Sir." A girl said, sitting on one of her knees in front of Rishi and many students.

"Ms. !! This is a college. Not your home. Get up and leave for your class."

"Sir.... I know there are many girls who have proposed to you before. But Sir"

"If you don't leave, then unfortunately, I will have to talk to the authorities."

"If you accept my proposal after that then, I'll happily accept any punishment."

"You are not getting anything and you should focus on your career rather than this insignificant matter."

"This isn't insignificant, Sir. I really love you. And I'll do anything for it."

Getting irritated, he replied in a stern voice, "I Am Married, Girl"

There were two different sounds heard, a combined sound of gasp from half of the girls standing there and one sound of laughter. Rishi turned his head to the giggling sound and sternly said, "DIPANSHI !! In the Staff Room....... Now!!"

°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°

"What was that?"

"What what?"

"I see you were enjoying it very much at my expense." Rishi said, looking at her accusingly.

Dipanshi made a long face and said, after a while, "Sorry na.... You are not talking to me for the whole week now."

Rishi still ignored him and went to clear his locker and picked some documents from it.

"This is the 68th time I am saying Sorry to you." She looked at him whose back was facing her and whispered, "Aapne toh itna Sorry kaha bhi nahi apni galti ke liye."

"Sun liya maine"

Folding her hands, she replied, "Sunane ke liye hi kaha hai." Dropping her hands on either side, she stepped towards him and said, "Achcha, Buaji ke yahan jana hai kal, unka phone aaya tha aur mamma ne kaha hai ki waha akele nahi jana hai. Agar mai jau toh aapko sath le jau warna na jau."