𝟹 | 𝙰𝚌𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝

Don't forget to press the star icon.

Hey!! So this is the update.

A fresh chapter Dedicated to Shravaneek15

Thanks for the encouragement.

So here you go........

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

The day was as usual sunny and bright like a blooming flower in a serene garden but it couldn't be said the same for Dipanshi

The day was as usual sunny and bright like a blooming flower in a serene garden but it couldn't be said the same for Dipanshi. Last night was hell for her innocent soul who got shock after shock of her life. The last month was a bliss in her life. She got every single thing which she didn't even think of. Dev and Mamta adored her to the end of their lives. Since the vacations started, Dipanshi and her family enjoyed it a lot. But there was something they were hiding from her.

They went on a picnic and were returning from it when their car was crashed by a truck. In a snap, everything fell apart. For half an hour no help reached there. But somehow Dipanshi was safe with just a few cuts and wounds. There is a famous proverb in Indian Culture 'Jako Rakhe Saaiyan Maar Sake Na Koi'. That's what happened to her. With her parents and God's blessings, she got only a few cuts and wounds. The impact of the crash was on the front part of the car which resulted in the severe injuries on both her parents.

When the truck crashed into their car, Dev tried to turn the car on the other side and eventually they crashed into a tree along the road. After half an hour, Dipanshi gained consciousness and looked around. Her limps weren't working, her vision was blurred due to the tears in her eyes, looking at her parents in the front. She somehow came out and dragged both of her parents out of the car.

She took out their luggage from the car and called the ambulance immediately. There was no one on the road. After another hour, finally the ambulance came and they reached the nearest hospital. In the meantime, she took her mother's cotton saree and tore it in fragments and bound it around their injuries. Mamta's legs were stuck in the front part which resulted in the wound on her knees. Dev got his head hit on the steering so there was heavy flow of blood from his forehead. Dipanshi pressed on both of their injuries in order to stop the bleeding. And she was somewhat successful in that. But their injuries were severe and they were referred immediately to the City Hospital which took another one and a half hours to travel.

She was in auto-mobile mode. She didn't know when they reached the hospital and when they were refered to the City Hospital. It was when the nurse came with a form to her, she got aware of her surroundings. With her hands trembling, she reached out for the form and looked at it with blurred eyes.

She didn't know what to do and what not to do. Just some hours ago, they were binging on a music spree and now she was standing here in the middle of the hospital with a form in her hands. As God wasn't able to see her like this, Dev's phone rang. She dug into the bag haphazardly and took it out. She swiped up and pressed the smartphone on her right ear.