𝟷𝟷 | 𝙳𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚛

Don't forget to vote

Hey!! So this is the update.

A fresh chapter Dedicated to @ahsaas_07 and @sikhaswarupa

Thanks for the encouragement.

So here you go........

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

The day in college was nothing troublesome

The day in college was nothing troublesome. Dipanshi spent all her time catching up with all the due work and assignments by her professor but still all the workload given by each professor was less than her Mishra Sir.

A student from her class came and asked her, "Hey Dipanshi, it's getting late. Don't you want to leave?"

Dipanshi smiled and said, "Just a little bit of work then, I am off." The student just crossed the gate of the classroom, when Dipanshi's phone pinged.

'When will you be free?'
'I am done' 'Where to meet?' She replied.
'In the parking lot'
She texted him a short 'Ok' and packed her notebooks and left the classroom.

He smiled when he saw her coming. Like a gentleman, he opened the door for her, to which she raised her both eyebrows at him, as she couldn't operate her single eyebrow like him.

He replied to her by raising his only left eyebrow. She looked at him amusedly and tried her luck to raise her only left brow while sitting on the passenger seat but failed miserably. He chuckled looking at her attempt and sat on the driver's seat.

He ignited the engine and made their way to their home. She frustatedly looked at him and said, "Aap kaise kar lete ho. Mujhse toh hota hi nahi. Kitni koshish ki lekin, I am never able to raise my single brow."

He shrugged and replied, "It just happens, You should just try. Practice makes a man perfect."

"It's so easy to say but ask the one who is facing it." She turned toward the window and crossed her hands in front of her. Rishi shook his head at her childishness.

°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°

"What should I wear?"

"Whatever you want. They won't going to judge you."

"But I am meeting them for the first time after marriage."

"Dipu, it really doesn't matter what you wear."

She sulked at her husband who was not helping her in such a small matter. She never chose the outfit if she was going outside for some party or specific occasion. It's her mother who always selected her outfit and this habit was still with her. Thinking for some more time, she took out two outfits and presented them to him again and asked, "Now atleast help me choose between them. I never select my outfit, it is always Mamma who did it. and since she isn't here at this moment. You have to help me. Otherwise I'll call Maa."