Introduction

* This is a slow burn story between female y/n, Natasha & Wanda. 

Intro

Y/N is a 22-year-old girl from Ireland, one day she is with her large family the next she is being hauled off by S.H.I.E.L.D agents

Her dad was a successful lawyer in New York, before retiring back to Ireland. He was close with Tony Stark before the Avengers and had pulled him out of trouble a lot during his career, her dad, Henry, also did some in house work for S.H.I.E.L.D. at the end of his career, but it was classified.

Y/n has a big family, she never got to see them when her family lived in New York but she is close with her aunties and uncles and cousins now that they all live close to each other. They usually meet every other week for a get together with food, drinks and on occasion games.

All of that has changed since y/n developed her powers, once an outspoken member in the family, she is now broken and reserved, she isn't herself anymore, she's too scared to be. Recently, her girlfriend of 3 years had broken up with her, and that didn't go well. Not in the sense that she hurt anyone, more anytime she thought about it and got upset a fire would start out of nowhere, like a literal fire, in the middle of her room, at first it just came from her hands but then it started coming from all over and she couldn't control when it would happen. The final straw was by the third bed she had burnt through. Her dad, Henry came into her bedroom in late November to explain that she needed to get help to control these feelings and powers, that she was no longer herself and a danger to herself and family. He teared up, while he recounted the events that led up to this point, looking at the daughter who is now a shell of her former self. Y/n started to cry too, she knew her father was right, and so she also burnt through the bed they were both sitting on, leading to laughter and more tears both sad and happy. Her dad sighed and got the fire extinguisher from the corner of her room.

"Shame I wasn't born with the ability to control water" her older sister said, watching the exchange from the doorway, everyone laughed, and you and your dad both explained to Jess what was happening. Your dad left the room, saying that he would try and find you some help to navigate your powers.

In the later part of the evening, Henry had taken it upon himself to call Tony, and let him know what was going on with y/n. Tony agreed she needed help and told Henry that she could come up to the Avengers compound that he had just built, that it was a bit more secluded and that y/n would be safe. Tony also informed Fury of y/n and Fury said that S.H.I.E.L.D. agents stationed in Ireland could help her over there instead of bringing her over to the Compound, but Tony said she would make a good addition to the team if she got a handle on things.