Chapter 27: Lock down

Nat woke me up to get ready for the accords, I felt nervous, suddenly the situation becoming real, and having to go into this building as a representative from the Avengers seemed very daunting, I sat on the edge of my bed to collect myself,

"I'm nervous too" Nat reassured me,

"No you aren't" I laughed, she laughed too,

"No I'm not, but at least you laughed" she said entering the bathroom. When she comes out she has a towel wrapped around her, you quickly glance and look away, smiling, but you can't stop yourself from looking over again, but this time Nat is already looking at you, she smirks at you, making her way over to you. You feel the fireflies in your stomach as you look at her,

"Should we pick up where we left off last night?" she asks, touching your arm and lightly stroking it with her fingertips, you nod your head and smile at her, she lies down on the bed behind you, and reaches out her hand for you to take, which you do, you position yourself on her left side, propping yourself up, you lean down to kiss her, you feel your lips tingle at how gentle the kiss is, it reminds you again of Wanda, you try to suppress the feelings you have for her, and focus on Nat, who you feel just as strongly about and right now you want her.

You move your hand slowly, from her cheek to the top of her towel, tracing your finger tips down her neck, you tease her along the towel, before slowly taking it off, your breath hitches slightly as you remove it, Nat takes the time to remove your shirt, and unhooks your bra with ease. It turns you on more. She puts herself on top of you as you both sit upright sharing a passionate kiss. Her hands gripping your back to pull you closer to her. She starts to unbutton your trousers in the middle of the kiss, and you let her, you move her from on top of you onto the bed, bending over and kissing her as you take off your trousers.

Nat takes the lead, running her fingertips from your knee slowly to the inside of your thigh, causing you to take a deep breath,

"Are you okay?" she asks,

"Yes" you reply, moving her hand back to where it was, she smirks, continuing to tease you, she ran her finger tips from the inside your left thigh, over your pants and onto your right thigh, the feeling causing your to tighten your fists, she moves her hand slowly up to your pants, teasing at the seem, kissing your right hip. Just as her hand moves past the seam, the hotel room phone rings, she stops what she is doing and answers.

"The car is downstairs" she says to you,

"Fuck" you reply, she laughs at you as you throw your head back onto the bed, you both get ready quickly so you aren't late.

When you are both ready, you leave the room and head down to the lobby, she checks you both out of the hotel,

"Ready?"

"Nope" you respond, she gives your hand a reassuring squeeze before you both make your way out of the hotel, a blacked out car pulls up outside and the chauffeur greets you both, he tries to take your backpack but you carry it instead, he opens the car door closest to you, first, you let Nat take it, and you wait for him around the other side, you had already tried to open the door, but it didn't work until he opened it.

You watch Nat on her tablet in the car, she is reading something and has her lips in a slight pout, your mind going back to 30 minutes ago in the hotel room, all you could think about is how sexually frustrated you were. You take a deep breath and try to think of other things.

*

When you arrive at the accords signing there is a long line of reporters and paparazzi all trying to get pictures and interviews.

"Just keep walking when we get out of the car Y/n" Nat says as you watch the sea of people lining outside of the building.

Getting out of the car is a disorientating experience, you hear your name, flashes of blinding lights as photographers try to snap as many pictures as possible, it seems all too much, until you feel Nat's arm wrap around your waist and guide you towards the entrance of the building as you keep your head down.