Chapter 28: Civil War

Once Nat had recruited T'Challa, we went back to the Compound. Tony had brought in Peter and Rhodey in on the plan,

"Tony we can't involve Peter" Nat said, her reasoning being that he is too young,

"I want to help" he replied, speaking up for himself,

"Besides, I could take you in a fight" he says towards Nat,

"Don't get ahead of yourself" Tony smiles,

"I can watch out for him," I say, patting him on the back. Vision arrived into the lab, letting us know that Clint and Wanda made a run for it.

S.H.I.E.L.D. intel let us know that we should head to Germany, that they were making their way there, we followed them to an airport. Tony made sure to wait for them all to arrive before putting the airport on lockdown and evacuating civilians.

*

You see Steve make a run for the helicopter that Clint had waiting for them. Tony and Rhodey fly in, stopping him in his tracks, and Tony hits the helicopter with a localised EMP. T'Challa also makes his presence known, Steve warns them that there are 5 other super soldiers just like Bucky that they need to stop, and that's when Nat makes her presence known, she also tries to convince Steve to back down. Tony calls in Peter, who swoops in and takes Steve's shield, and tries his hands together.

You watch them go back and forth, both thinking they are in the right and you are not sure who to go with at this point. You walk out from behind an aircraft standing with Nat, you use your thermal vision and find Clint and Wanda at the top of the parking bay, you also see Bucky and Sam in the airport as well. You look at Wanda for a brief second before Steve raises his hand above his head and Clint shoots an arrow cutting right through the webs keeping his hands tied.

A man appears out of nowhere, kicking Peter in the face and handing Cap his shield back. Tony lets everyone know that he is going after Wanda and Clint, Rhodey identifies Sam and Barnes in the airport and T'Challa takes off at the sound of Bucky's name, Steve tries to stop him.

You see that Nat and the man that kicked Peter in the face start to get into it, and he suddenly shrinks, flipping Nat over, she zaps him with her widow bites. You fly up in the sky to see what is happening, you see Tony dropping small bombs towards Clint and Wanda, you see Steve and T'Challa fighting, Peter, Sam and Bucky, and you can't help but freeze, not knowing what to do. You see Wanda start throwing cars at Tony, you laughed as he got buried in the cars.

You decide to get a piece of the action, seeing the man that tried to hurt Nat earlier running up to Steve. You stand in front of them both as Nat Joins you, he hands Steve something and they throw it at you and Nat. A gas truck appears out of nowhere, you quickly push Nat out of the way as it fell, and it exploded around you, engulfing you in the flames. Now you were mad, that would of killed Nat, you emerge from the flames, red fire burning in your hands, and your red eyes staring them both down,

"Well that's not good" you hear the man say to Steve, you start to hurl fireballs towards them both,

"ARE YOU FUCKING INSANE" you shout at them both,

"YOU COULD OF KILLED SOMEONE" you shout again, rage inside of you burning hot as you continue to throw balls of fire towards them,

"I thought it was a water truck" the man responds, you focus on him while Steve makes a run for it, running towards the QuinJet,

"Hey look, Y'n isn't it?" the man says, you hear the shaking in his voice,

"I'm Scott, think we could work this out?" you get the fire to grow bigger in your hands as you slowly make your way towards him, and just like that, he vanishes again... you try to look for him but to no avail. That's when Vision shows up and you see the rest of them making a run for the jet. Vision stops them in their tracks. You make your way over to the the rest of them, flying over while in red flames.