1

//swearing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm about to finish this game of pacman. I've been trying for over an hour to finish it."holy shit" He muttered. As soon as he was about to finish somebody bumped into him; causing him to get too lose and start all over again. "WHAT THE FUCK DUDE!" he yelled to the curly haired taller. "So sorry dude, here, have them." As he handed sapnap a few coins for at least 10 more games of pacman. "Oh yeah! I'm Karl btw!" he pointed to the smaller beside him "And this is Quackity!" He excitedly said. "Im Sapnap." He said in a slight angry tone, "So sorry again," As soon as the two walked away Sapnap quickly stopped them and asked for their discords, "You two seem like fun people, bye!" As Sapnap walked away from the arcade. Leaving the two friends in the arcade.

|karl's pov| "Sooo quack I saw you blushing when Sapnap was looking at you dude" I giggled after saying, "He is hot, but we just met him quack!" "IM JUST FUCKING SHY KARL" Quackity screamed jokingkly to him. "We should probably go back, it's getting late and we still have college tomorrow." I said "do we have to go tomorrow?" Quackity muttered as i nodded for a yes. We started walking towards our dorms, the arcade was really near to the building so me and Quackity would hangout here often. We arrived to our dorm, I got ready to sleep putting some clothes on my desk for tomorrow at school, then I closed the lights and I drifted to sleep.

 |author notes|

AAA this is my first fanfic! I decided to do a karlnapity fanfic cause I dont see much of them on wattpad, ill probably update on friday night!!

287 words