6

|third person|

The weekend goes by fast and they have school on monday. They spend all weekend spending quality time with each other, and Sapnaps love grows and grows as they get to know each other better. Quackity and Karl arrive at school first, and the other three arrive 10 minutes after. They all separate except for Karl, Quackity, and Sapnap since they have their first period together and the rest don't. The three walk into history and sit in their usual seats, with Sapnap sometimes glancing at the two boys. Occasionally both of them look back. The class ends and Sapnap and Quackity go to hangout somewhere else since they have a free period.

"Were you even listening in class?" Sapnap says, "no" Quackity giggles and smiles at the boy. Sapnap blushes at the action "Aww is snapchat falling for meeee" He says. "N-n..no.." He mutters as Quackity lays in his lap. Sapnap is startled at the move but slowly relaxes. The bell rings and they walk to their next class. They go in and sit down. The lecture was interesting so both of them listened. And sometimes Quackity daydreaming about lunch. The class ends and they go straight where they all eat lunch.

TIME SKIP!

The school day ends and they all decide to go to the arcade. The arcade where Sapnap met them both, They all arrive and go in separate ways to find games they wanna play. Sapnap decides to still try to beat pacman. Quackity and Karl follow the raven haired boy. They watch closely as he tries to beat the game. He loses and Karl pulls Quackity aside. "Q, is it wrong if I like you and Sapnap at the same time?" He says admitting. "Yo I thought i was the only one, I did some research and I think it's a polyamorus rs?" Quackity says. "We should try to ask him out tmr! By his actions at us I think he likes us too!" Karl says excitedly, Quackity nods and they plan what they wanna do.

AAAA SORRY FOR A SHORT CHAPTER I PROMISE ILL TRY TO DO LONG ONES, ANYWS WTF THANK YOU FOR 80 READS??? THIS IS INSANE

stay safe eat n drink <3 -whisp

341 words