8

chapter 8

//mentions of hickeys

DNF CHAPTER OMEGALUL

|dream pov|

Me and George were on the rooftop of our dorms stargazing while Sapnap, Quackity, and Karl were on their second date.

It's what me and George usually do when we're bored or alone together. George is a nerd for stars and that stuff so he tells me about the constellations he sees. It's one of the things I find cute about him. I hold him in my arms like he's going to fall off something, "Dream? Are you listening?" He said as I shook my head to stop dreaming, "yeah, i was just thinking about you" He turns red and buries his head on my chest as I laugh at the boy's reaction.

We continue stargazing then my phone dings. It was a snap from Sapnap. He sent me Quackity falling down on his skateboard. I show George and I close my phone. "Wanna go down? It's getting late." I say, "sure" he replies as he yawns. We both go down the same path we went up the roof and enter my dorm. We both scroll on our phones sometimes showing each other tik toks. "I'm gonna go to my dorm now, Bye Dream!" He kisses me then leaves. 

I turn on the TV and wait for Sapnap to come home. I accidentally fall asleep, and wake up to a door closing. I see Sapnap in front of the door blushing really hard "What happened?" I say to him kneeling down. He looks up to me and I scan his face, an unarranged shirt, and a few hickeys. "Yooo what did you do tonight?" I laugh and help him stand up. 

"Dream help me! How do I cover this up? We have school tomorrow!" He says panicky. "It's fine don't worry" I say as i pull out some makeup that George leaves sometimes, i put it on the part where he has them and blend it a little. "Okay! Here" I face him to a mirror, "Dream this is fucking cool! How did you learn how to do this?" he asks me with a raised eye. 

"You don't think me and George already did this?" I burst out laughing and left him in the room. I looked back to where he was and he looked like a confused panda.

AA SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR A FEW WEEKS :(( I WAS BUSY W IRL STUFF!!! THANKYOU SM FOR 127 READS WHAT??? THIS FANFIC WAS LITERALLY JUST AN EXPERIMENT😭THANK YOU SM AGAIN!!

I was writing this while Dream was subathon streaming with George 😳

385 Words

Next chapter is probably the last one!! I wanna try other fanfic ships:)

Ill make another chapter if i had any ideas for it:)

Love u<3