9 - paper rings.

I recommend listening to taylor swift songs for this chapter<3
Specifically: Enchanted, Lover, Paper Rings, Wildest Dreams (Taylors Version)

|third person pov|
We all graduate college surprisingly and decide to live together. Quackity applied for a job to be a lawyer, George started his own coding company which is really successful, and all of them wanted to be streamers and youtubers.

|Sapnap pov|
"Hey Dream," I say "Yeah" Turning his head to me to notify me he's listening. "I'm going to propose to Karl and Quackity in a few days, when are you planning to propose to George?" I whispered since the 3 boys were in the other room. "Actually, I've been planning for a few months now, wanna propose to them on the same day?" "Ofcourse," I smile at the thought of marrying the loves of my life.

"Hey Sapnap! Wanna go watch the sunset with me and Q?" Karl questions, "Sure" I smile walking towards him.

He leads me to the roof where Quackity was already sitting on a checkered blanket with a few candles.

As the sun sets, Quackity stands up and gets on one knee. "Will you two make me the happiest duck alive and marry me?" He smiles as me and Karl get teary eyed.

I see the rings he got me and Karl. One was bright pastel purple with a big green swirl and a diamond in the middle, guessing it was Karls. I looked at the other one, it was a white with dots of black with a fire logo with another diamond.

Me and Karl say yes to his long awaited question and hug him tightly.

We both kiss him on the cheek with him smiling that looks like it's gonna go to his ears, he starts to cry with us and puts the rings on our ring figers.

We all run to Dream and George to tell them the good news. We see the two crying too and hugging each other. "You see... Me and Dream actually planned on proposing today" Quackity says as he puts his hands in his pants pockets, I glance over to Dream and I see him nodding to what he said. I give him a look of betreyal jokingly, we all laugh at this and sit on the couch.

"Anyways, you all wanna watch a movie?" George yawns in a sign of boredom. "Sure!! I'm down" I say as everybody else nods in agreement, George opens the tv and starts roaming around Netflix for something to watch.

We all agree on a Spider-Man movie and we start watching. Dream and I went to the kitchen to get some food for the group. "Dude you really want to put chocolate syrup on popcorn?" Dream asks, "Hell yeah!" I shout. We walk back with a handful of snacks and drinks like gummy bears, popcorn, and a few monster cans.

It doesn't take long for Karl and Quackity to fall asleep on my shoulders. I smile at them and continue watching the movie. The movie ends and I shake the two boys awake, with them half asleep I help them go to our room to continue their slumber.

I awoke to a snoring Quackity and Karl was missing from the bed. I stand up to go look for him, I go outside of the room and close the door quietly so I wouldn't wake up Q.

I see Karl in the kitchen trying to cook something, I peek as he tries to do something but fails again. I laugh to myself and approach the wannabe chef.

I hug the taller from his back and he jumped by the touch. "Hiiii" I smile "Nooooo this was supposed to be a suprize!" He turns around to lay his head on my bed hair. "Ill help you," I smile and turn to the fridge to look for something to make.

"Sapnap your a natural!" Karl says, "Id say so myself, thank you" I giggle as I put the mix into the waffle maker. We make a few more and we decide to wake Quackity since Karl told me Dream and George wanted to eat out for breakfast.

I shake Quackity lightly to wake him up. I stare at his face for a second at smile, I shake him again and his eyes flutter open.

"What time is it?" He said in his morning voice. "Goodmorning Q! Its a quarter to 10, get up me and Karl made breakfast!" I smile "Okay," he gets up from the bed and he follows me downstairs.

"Morning Q!" Karl says as hes cleaning up the kitchen. "Mm.. goodmorning, those waffles look good" he mumbled. We all have breakfast and decided to go watch TV.

790 words
AAAA THABKYOU FOR ALL THE LOVE FOR THIS FANFIC! Ill make sure to post as sooon as I can when im done with a chapter.
Ill also update on my twitter! @/ranbobits make sure to follow to be updated on arcade and strawberry milkshakes ^_^

Ilysm guys for the love on this fanfic again :))<3

Vote?:)