4

| third person pov |

It's been a few weeks since Karl and Quackity started dating, they told the rest of the group and the three were overjoyed and congratulated them. Sapnap was happy for them but still wishes to join the relationship of the two. All 5 of them become closer every week passes, and Sapnap's love for the two grows too.

|Quackity pov|

I'm getting ready for me and Karl's first date, and since we share a dorm I went to Sapnap and Dreams room so as to work the element of surprise. I wore my dark blue beanie with a white polo shirt without the first button buttoned, with suspenders, dark blue pants, and Oxford shoes.

(Oxford shoes are shoes you wear for suits I think)

George is helping Karl to get ready, the two became best friends and I became close with Sapnap and Dream more. George calls Dream stating that Karl's ready, "Quackity, dude your dates' ready! Goodluck!!" He laughs, "Goodluck man" Sapnap says. "Thanks guys" I smile at them and Sapnap oddly blushes at my reaction, weird..

I walk out of the door and see Karl is in a dark-ish purple suit with different colored sleeves, darkish purple pants, and the same shoes I'm wearing, with a huge smile on his face, this makes me smile too, "Wanna go?" Holding out my hand "Yes Q" he says and he slips his hand into mine. We go to the car and I start driving to the restaurant I planned us to go to. "Reservation for Alexis please," I say "Sure it's that table near the window" she points at the table "thank you" we both say.

We head to the table and look at the menu, " Woah Q this restaurant looks expensive you sure about this?" Karl says worryingly "No it's fine, my parents own the place" i say proudly and he laughs at this. I ordered a burger with fries and Karl ordered a ocean salad. "Its weird that your parents put burgers in the menu" he said "I actually told them to put it, I love burgers" he burst out laughing but the restaurant was too busy to bat an eye at us. The food arrived and we thank the waiter and he left. We start eating our food and having talks time to time about the food, we finish up and i pay half of the price of the bill since my parents own the place. We walk out and go back to our dorms, we get changed and hopped into one bed slowly falling asleep.

|sapnap pov|

"Hey dude you ok?" Dream says, "Yeah, sure" I muttered. Karl and Quackity are on their date. I wanna tell them how I feel but it's just been a week since ive met them, plus if I told them they might find me weird and end our friendship I dont really want that either. I'll have to wait for them to ask me out instead. Probably impossible too though. I drown in my thoughts and slowly fall asleep.

I wake up and check the time 11:20, we don't have school today anyways. Dream said us five were going to a theme park? I'm not sure what theme park but whatever he says I guess. I go to the shower with clothes, I quickly undress and go into the shower, the hot water hits my skin, I flinch a bit but I relax into the water. I go out of the shower and start to put on my clothes, I wore a black turtleneck with a white cropped shirt with a fire symbol on it, black cargo pants with a chain that goes from my back to the front, white bandana, and fingerless gloves.

I looked at myself in the mirror and fixed my hair a bit, and went to the kitchen where Dream and George were. "Yoooo holy shit Sapnap! Looking hot!" Dream said as George rolled his eyes, "You look cool sap" George said. Dream was wearing a lime green hoodie, with a chestplate vest, a mask on the top left of this head, an earring on one of his ears, and black ripped jeans. George was blue crew neck underneath it was a white polo shirt, brown pants that are cuffed at the bottom, clout goggles on top of his head, and a matching earring like dreams. "You two look good too" I get a piece of toast while saying and taking a big bite out of it. We all walk out the door and meetup with the other two.

|authors note|

HAHAHAWHEAHS LMFAO CLIFFHANGER!!!!!!! I think this is a long one!! Ill take two days again to make the next chapter hang on guys

BTW HOLY SHIT THANK YOU! 47 READS?? YOO!??/ 

Eat n stay safe guys! -whisp<3

767 words