5

|Karl pov|

Me and Quackity go out the door and see the other three already outside. Im wearing a purple hoodie with other colored sleeves with a huge green swirl in the middle, brown cargo pants, goggles on top of my head, and black converse. Quackity's wearing clothes he made, he called it 'planet duck' its kinda cool tbh, hes wearing a black shirt with a duck surrounded by stars and universe symbols, black pants, red nike's, and an adidas beanie. We all agree on going to Dreams car since he has the biggest, George and Dream sit at the front, Quackity is in the middle of me and Sapnap since hes the smallest. "You all ready?" Dream says, "AI YAI CAPTAIN" Sapnap shouts and the all of us starts laughing, Dream starts driving to the theme park were going to. I go on my phone and Quackity just looking at it too, Sapnap fell asleep on Quackity's shoulder, Im fine with that, after a while I decide to sleep on Quackity's shoulder too. After a while Dream wakes us all up, "Wake up lovebirds! We're here" he said in an exited tone. I read the parking lot name and it said, 'Walt Disney World Florida parking lot' woah wait what? "You payed for all our tickets here?" I asked, "Yeah! My family's so rich anyways, dont worry its fine Karl." He smiled and I just smiled back.

We all get out of the car and Dream pulls out a bag out of his trunk, "I also got us mickey headbands" He said excitedly "Seriously Dream?" George said Dream just giggles at his boyfriends reaction. We all get our assigned headbands and head to the main park, I think Dream made this custom made for us, Mine had the same thing on my hoodie a dark purple with big green swirl, Quackity had a dark blue with ducks, Sapnap had an orange one with fire, Dream had a lime green one with a smiley blob face, and George had a blue one with clout goggles and a small 404. Pretty cool if ya ask me, Dream hands out the park passes and we get in, it was bigger than I imagined, with scent of popcorn, cotton candy, pretzels, corndogs surrounding the area it isn't hard to get hungry as you just step in. We all gasp in the sight of the beautiful castle except for Dream, I think he's been here before.

We roam around a bit to decide what ride we wanted to go on first, we all decide to go on space mountain first, "Karlos im scared hold my hand" Quackity says as we draw closer to the carts where we would ride on, "You nimrod! Of Course I will '' I said as I slipped my hand into his. "Thats kinda gay you guys" George says, "George ur litterally gay too shut up" I laugh as I say. We get into the ride and it starts a few seconds as we get in. We all scream but Sapnap decides to put in a few swears too. The ride ends and Quackity hugs me like a lost child at a mall. I hug him back as we go get something to eat before going onto another ride. We all got each a cotton candy cause if we eat something too heavy we might puke We all move away from the cart as we all got our cotton candy. We all finish and decide to go to the Seven dwarfs mine train. (I don't wanna be sued so i'm just gonna end the theme park part here)

We get off the last ride that we decide to go on and head straight to the castle to watch the pretty fireworks. We arrive right before it starts, Quackity kisses me on the cheek as the show is about to end and this makes me smile.

We all go back to the car and we take our seats. Dream plays his spotify playlist, as me and Quackity drift to sleep.

|authors notes|

NEXT FEW CHAPTERS ARE PROBABLY GONNA JUST BE COLLAGE STUFF !!!! 

anyways! Thanks for 60 reads :D!! Its a really big milestone for me since im just a video  editor and this is my first fic! Thank you again love u!! /p  

Stay safe and eat! -Whisp<3

677 words