Chapter Three

A/N - Hey guys and welcome to Chapter Three. Picture of Dylan ^^^^^

----- Hannah's P.O.V -----

I've been on the Maze Runner set for around a week now and it is really fun. Kaya is definitely a best friend for life now; the whole crew are convinced that we are joined at the hip because when she isn't filming she will be next to me. It's the same with Thomas really, when he isn't filming he will have his arm around me and we will just be talking, catching up on what we have missed out of each others lives for the past year. I can guarantee the fact that I have fallen for him even more over this week, not seeing him for a year and then all of a sudden seeing him again has changed everything. I thought I could get the confidence up to tell him if I called him but now, I have no idea.

I walk over and stand next to Thomas as he has a drink "What's up Newt?" I ask and he chuckles "That is so weird hearing you say that" he says and I smile "How is the filming every single day?" I ask as he swings an arm around my shoulder "It is fun because the cast is a laugh" he says kissing my forehead but then my phone starts to ring "I will be back in a minute. I need to answer this" I say and he nods. I look at the Caller ID and see that my dad is calling me, I don't know why though; usually my mum will call me.

(H - Hannah~D - Dad)

H - Dad? What's happened?

D - Your mum has been in a car accident. Last night, she got hit by a drunk driver on her way back from work.

H - Oh God. Do you want me to tell Wes?

D - Yes, tell your Uncle.

H - Okay. I am getting the first flight back Dad.

D - Hannah, you don't need to.

H - Yes I do Dad. Mum is in hospital, I am seeing her.

D - Fine. But you can't stay very long Hannah. You haven't seen your Uncle in such a long time, so you should be spending time with him.

H - Will you stop Dad?! Yes, I have missed Wes extremely but my mum is in hospital. I. Am. Seeing. Her.

D - Fine. Call me when you land.

He hangs up his end of the phone leaving me standing there in slight shock. My mum has been in a car accident, I need to tell Wes and then book a flight "WES" I shout running over to him and he whips around "What? Hanni, what's wrong?" he asks holding me at arms length "Mum. She got hit by a drunk driver. She's in the hospital" I say and he pulls me into his arms "Are you going home?" he asks and I look up at him "Yeah. I'm getting the first available flight" I say and he nods "Okay" he says sighing "Are you coming back here though?" he asks and I nod "Of course I am. I will only be gone a couple of days" I say and he smiles again "That's good. I will miss you. Get someone to take you back and to the airport" he says and I nod.

After Wes goes back to work Ki, Dylan, Will and Thomas run over to me "What's happening?" Ki asks and I sigh "I'm going back to England" I say and Thomas' face drops "What? Why?" he asks looking into my eyes "You know when my dad called me" I say and he nods "Well. Mum has been in a car accident. I'm going to see her for a couple of days" I say and all the boys frown "You're coming back. Right?" Will asks and I smile "I'm coming back. I did say. I'm only going for a couple of days" I say and he sighs "Thank god. We all love you here" Dylan says and I smile at him.

I check my phone and I have a text from my dad 'I have booked you a flight. You need to be there in two hours ~ Dad xx' I check the attachment and see the online check-in form. Okay, looks like I need to get packing for a couple of days "I need to go. My dad has booked me a flight" I say and they all nod "Love you guys" I say and they all pull me into a group hug "Someone tell Kaya where I've gone before she has a fit" I say and Dylan nods "I will" he says and I smile gratefully at him "Thanks Dyl" I say before walking off to find Rob, he usually drives us around.

----- Thomas' P.O.V -----

I can't believe that Hannah's mum has been in a car accident. Hannah is very close with her mum, she must be hurting but Hannah always chooses to hide it instead of telling someone. I have known her for too long to know that she is hiding something, I used to be able read her like a book and I still can. I know this has hurt her, which is why she is going back home. It's just, I was planning on telling her how I felt at some point this week and I don't want to do it over the phone.

She said she was going to be away for a couple of days, maybe I could get some time off from here and surprise her back home. I know where she lives because she told me at some point and she won't have moved. I can surprise her and tell her how I feel. If I leave later tonight, by the time she is bound to be back in England. I don't think that Wes would mind though, it's his sister that is in trouble and his niece that I love.

I look around trying to find Wes who is where he usually is, in his director chair in front of the camera that seems to be filming a running scene with Dylan and Ki. I walk over to him and tap his shoulder "Wes. I need to visit Hannah" I say and he looks at me with a confused look "Thomas. She just left. She is only away for a couple of days" he says and I sigh "Can I talk to you in private?" I ask and he nods. We walk about 5 minutes away from everyone else so that they can't hear us "I know Hannah just left. But I need to visit her. I need to tell her something. That's all I need to do. I will come back when she comes back. Just please, let me go" I say and he sighs running a hand through his hair "Okay. I have a feeling about what you are going to tell my niece so I will say this" he says crossing his arms "You break her heart I will make sure that you never get another acting job throughout the rest of your career" he says looking me in the eye and I nod "You know me. I will never do anything to hurt anyone, let alone her" I say and he points to the exit "Go on then" he says and I smile thankfully at him before leaving the set.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was Chapter Three, hope you liked it.

Thanks for reading.

Till the next chapter............