Chapter Twenty-Eight

A/N - Hey guys and welcome to Chapter Twenty-Eight. Hannah's outfit ^^^^^

----- Hannah's P.O.V -----

After the interview Thomas and I's fans were going crazy with the comments of Thomas wanting to marry me in the future. They have literally gone crazy, making edits of Thomas and I in wedding situations which I am finding adorable but hilarious at the same time. Although some of them are actually really good; at one point I actually couldn't tell that it was an edit, it looked like Thomas and I had gotten married, it was freaky. I showed it to Thomas and he agreed with me but all he said was that I didn't suit the dress, typical Thomas.

I don't really know what's happening today, I think Thomas wants to go somewhere but he hasn't told me anything. I have a feeling that he is planning something too but he still hasn't told me anything about that. I know Thomas too well and judged on the way he's been acting he has something up his sleeve, something that he isn't telling me about but I am not that annoyed about it, if he isn't telling me something then it means that it is something special. I hope it is anyway, I will be exceptionally annoyed if it is just something stupid that he isn't telling me about.

I wake up before Thomas and when I look over to him he is still sleeping. I have an idea. I quietly get out of bed and go to India's room "Indie" I say as she is just playing with her toys "Want to help me wake up Tommy?" I ask and she nods "Yeah" she says jumping up. I pick her up and take her back to mine and Thomas' room; when I walk in Thomas is still sleeping "Go tickle him Indie" I say placing her on my side of the bed. She goes right over to him and climbs on top of him before starting to tickle him "Darling, stop" Thomas says clearly presuming it's me but India just continues to tickle him.

Thomas opens his eyes and smiles at India but before India can react he grabs her and starts tickling her himself "TOMMY" she shouts laughing her head off "STOP" she says squirming around. Soon enough everyone runs into our room to see me laughing my head off as well as India and Thomas is still tickling her. Chris comes over to me and side-hugs me "Care to explain why your boyfriend is tickling my daughter" he says and I smile "Well I wanted to wake Thomas up and I though India would enjoy tickling him to death so she did and he woke up and started tickling her" I say and Chris chuckles "You have a very creative mind" he says and I laugh.

I go over and pull Thomas off of India but that only leads to Thomas pinning me down "Good Morning" I say and he laughs "Morning Darling" he says and then he starts to tickle me "DYLAN" I shout and Dylan pulls Thomas off me. They start wrestling on the floor, only play fighting of course. Elsa walks over to me and I notice that Chris has taken India and the twins out of our room but Ki-Hong is just laughing at his best mates on the floor. He looks over at me and winks "Split them weirdoes up. Thomas needs to have a shower" I say and he nods.

Elsa hugs me and smiles "You lot are crazy. What is it with British people?" she says and I laugh "Only me and Tommy are British. Dylan and Ki are American" I say and she rolls her eyes "Whatever Hun. You want some breakfast?" she asks and I nod "I would love some" I say and she hugs me again "I will be down in a few" I say and she nods "Okay. Bring them down too" she says pointing at the boys who are now wrestling together and I roll my eyes "You see what I put up with" I say and she giggles "That's why Chris gets on so well with them. He's a big kid at heart" she says and I nod "He definitely is" I say.

Dylan and Ki-Hong leave as soon as I mention food but Thomas pulls me down onto the bed "Come on. We gotta go and get breakfast" I say and he kisses me sweetly "We will get breakfast after we both get changed because we are going somewhere" he says and I smirk "I knew you were planning something" I say and he chuckles "I am planning something but I'm still not telling you. Now go and get dressed" he says and I smile at him "Okay then. You showering?" I ask and he nods "Yeah but I am going to shower in the bathroom that Dylan and Ki are sharing" he says.

I have my shower and then brush my teeth as per usual. I quickly dry my hair and I get changed into a black skater skirt, a grey halter crop top, a brown leather jacket and brown ankle riding style boots. Thomas walks into the room with a towel around his waist, he comes over to me and kisses me "I will meet you downstairs" I say and he kisses me again before I leave the room. I walk downstairs and everyone is sat around the table eating, Chris gets up from the table and grabs a plate of food for me "Here" he says kissing my cheek as I sit down "Thanks" I say and he smiles.

As I look around at everyone sitting at this table, I find myself smiling. Chris and I met through the movie but as soon as we met for the first time I could tell that we were going to be great friends. Elsa and I are extremely close, I love her to pieces as a sister rather than a friend and I know she feels the same. India and the twins are the most adorable kids ever, India is so well-mannered but at the same time so loveable, she is so bubbly all the time. Sasha and Tristan are so energetic; I have never understood how they manage to be so active literally all the time. As for Dylan and Ki-Hong; they are like brothers to me, I was an only child and I was lonely growing up apart from Thomas, they are two of the best guys I know, so kind-hearted, so caring about every single person they meet.

To me, the people around this table, they are family.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was Chapter Twenty-Eight, hope you liked it and I apologise for taking so long to update. I haven't been feeling too well so I haven't been able to get on to my laptop.

Any opinions you guys have please tell me in the comments.

Thanks for reading.

Till the next chapter.......