Chapter Twenty-Two

A/N - Hey guys and welcome to Chapter Twenty-Two. Hannah's outfit ^^^^^

----- Hannah's P.O.V -----

After we decided that we were going to the beach India got so excited and it was probably the most adorable thing I have ever seen. She got up and ran into the living room. She came back with a bucket and spade and climbed up onto my lap which was kind of hard considering I was already sitting on Thomas' lap. She smiled up at me and said 'Hanni, will you and Tommy build sandcastles with me?'. As soon as she said that everyone looked at her with the 'awh' visible on their face, of course we both said yes because how can you say no to that adorable question plus the child inside me wants to build some sandcastles.

As we are going to the beach I actually need to change into something more appropriate than my boyfriend's t-shirt. I go to Thomas' and I's room and have a rather quick shower; afterwards I change into a black one-piece swimsuit but the middle is black lace with cut out sides, black gladiator style sandals, a floral print kimono with a black base colour, blue rimmed sunglasses and a blue beach bag with white rope handles. Usually I wear bikinis because I like them - I am not self centred in anyway but I don't like typical one-pieces because I find them uncomfortable.

Thomas got changed pretty quickly and he grabs my bag to put his stuff in it because he can't be bothered to carry his towel or anything. We both walk downstairs to the dining room as that is where everyone decided to meet and Elsa is doing us some food in the kitchen "Do you want some help?" I ask her placing my bag on the dining table and she smiles at me "I would love some Hannah" she says and I go over to her "Do you want me to put the drinks in the cooler box?" I ask and she nods. I pick up the blue and white cooler box and place it on the island counter. I put fizzy drinks in for the adults, some beer for the lads because I am pretty sure that they will want at least one beer and then some juice boxes for the kids.

Dylan and Ki-Hong walk downstairs in their swim trunks and they smile at me "Haaannnaaah" Dylan says dragging out my name "Yes Dylan?" I ask rolling my eyes "Can I put my towel in your bag?" he asks and I nod "If it will fit then sure but beware you are going to be carrying all of the heavy stuff along with my boyfriend, her husband and your other best friend" I say pointing to Elsa when I mention Chris and he chuckles "Fine by me" he says and I smile. Once I finish packing up the drinks Elsa taps my shoulder "Can you go and find Chris please? He's sorting out Sash and Tris but he shouldn't be taking this long" she says and I nod "Sure. I will be back in a few" I say and she smiles at me.I walk upstairs to Tristan and Sasha's room.

When I open the door I see Chris chasing both of the boys around the room trying to get their wetsuits on them. He sees me and breathes a sigh of relief when he seems me "Hanni, give me a hand please?" he asks and I smile. I walk in and quickly grab Tristan whilst Chris manages to scoop up Sasha "Pass me Tristan's wetsuit" I say and he gives me it off of Tristan's changing table. I get Tristan changed and as soon as Chris gets Sasha changes we both walk downstairs to the dining room. Elsa is sorting out the different toys that all of the children will want whilst Thomas is playing with India, that sight is the cutest sight ever.

All of us finish getting ready and we start the walk to the beach. I was thinking that walking to the beach would be calm but with a 3 year old and two 1 year olds this walk is anything BUT calm. Elsa is pushing both the boys in their pushchair whilst I am holding India. Elsa and I got the easy jobs though, the boys are carrying the chairs, food, umbrellas, toys and practically everything else that Elsa decided we needed to bring with us. It is actually quite amusing watching them carry everything, they are pretty strong guys but I just find myself smiling when I look at all of them.

We get to the beach and Elsa gets Chris to set up the chairs, we even brought a fold-up table with us because we are those people on the beach that don't want sand over everything we drink and/or eat. I lay out a play blanket for Tristan and Sasha before placing them on it, I have put the blanket near the table and near where Chris and Elsa are sitting so that if they need their parents they're close to them. India is happily playing in the sand with her bucket, spade and a bucket of water next to her too. Dylan and Ki sit down before Dylan gets out our drinks whilst I sit down on Thomas' lap because it's comfortable.I take my sandals off and place them next to the chair.

Thomas wraps one arm around my waist and grabs his drink with his other. Chris pulls out his phone and aims it at Thomas and I, we both smile and Thomas holds up his beer bottle. He takes the picture and then a few seconds later I get a notification that I have been mentioned and tagged in a photo. I unlock my phone and see the picture that Chris just took '@ chrishemsworth: These guys are literally the cutest couple I know. @HanniOwen and @sangsterthomas are staying with me and the wife for a few months. #HemmoHouseFun'. I show Thomas the picture and he smiles at Chris "We are a pretty cute couple Darling" he says and I blush a little "You even call her Darling. That is just too adorable" Dylan says and we both laugh.

I guess Thomas and I are a pretty cute couple but that just makes me even happier to be with Thomas. He treats me the best way possible and honestly I cannot imagine myself with anyone else; I don't want to be with anyone else.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was Chapter Twenty-Two, hope you liked it and I apologise for taking so long to update.

Any opinions you guys have please tell me in the comments.

Thanks for reading.

Till the next chapter......