Chapter Twenty

A/N - Hey guys and welcome to Chapter Twenty. Hannah's outfit ^^^^^

——- Hannah's P.O.V ——-

Yesterday morning the day after Thomas and I went shopping there were pictures of both of us at Tesco everywhere, literally everywhere. They were on the internet, on the TV, in magazines and in papers. Plus people are still thinking that Thomas and I are engaged but I guess that's understandable because we haven't said anything regarding the rumours, I just think that they will die down eventually but then again I have a feeling that either Thomas or me will get asked about being engaged in a future interview because they want to know everything about us and that's the only annoying thing about being in the public eye.

Even though I am not completely sure about taking the job of the movie in Australia the director is meeting me today. He has flown out from Australia to meet me which I am grateful for and I am also dragging Thomas along with me. I don't think that Thomas minds coming with me, if I take the job then Thomas wants to know the guy I will be working with. The reason I am meeting with the director is to discuss possible co-stars, no one has been approached or decided because the director wants me to say who I want to work with so that I will be comfortable.

I'm woken up by Thomas tickling me like crazy. My eyes shoot open and Thomas is hovering above me with a smirk on his face "Tommy. Stop" I say between laughs attempting to grab his hands "Nu-Uh. Not until you say you love me" he says and I roll my eyes "I tell you that every single day Thomas" I say still laughing "Then it won't be that hard to tell me again" he says as I catch my breath "I love you Thomas" I say and he finally stops tickling me. He lies down next to me and I rest my head on his chest "What the hell was that for?" I ask and he chuckles "I wanted to wake you up in a different kind of way. It was either tickling you or starting a pillow fight" he says.

Once I am fully recovered from the tickle attack I get out of bed and have a shower. Afterwards I change into a baby blue lace type dress, white wedge sneakers with rose gold zips, a white leather jacket and a rose gold watch with a baby blue face. Thomas has now changed into a simple black suit with a white shirt and the first few buttons have been left undone. I walk over to him and he smiles at me "I don't understand how you always look so perfect" he says and I blush "You always look handsome though so I think it's a fair battle" I say and he chuckles.

Both of us walk downstairs; I go into the kitchen whilst Thomas goes into the living room to grab his car keys. For some reason he left them on the coffee table yesterday. After getting his keys he comes into the kitchen and both of us go out to the car. The drive to the restaurant where I am meeting the director only takes 15 minutes. The restaurant looks pretty packed which will be interesting because that means there are a lot of people therefore it is likely that Thomas is going to get recognised.

I get out of the car as does Thomas. Thomas wraps his arm around my waist and we both walk into the restaurant. We go straight up to the waiter showing people to tables "Hi, we're here to see Mr Ashwin. Is he here yet?" I ask and the waiter nods "He is. Please, follow me" he says. As we walk through the restaurant multiple people turn and look at the both of us. We eventually reach the table where Mr Ashwin is sitting; he stands up and shakes both of our hands. We both sit down and Mr Ashwin returns to his previous seat.

Thomas orders some drinks and then places his hand on my thigh "It's nice to see you in person Mr Ashwin" I say and he chuckles "Please Hannah, call me Cameron" he says and I smile "So, potential co-stars for the role of Andrew" Cameron says pulling out a list of names and passing it to me. There are many big names on here like Ryan Gosling, Zac Efron, Chris Hemsworth, Tom Hiddleston and Chris Evans. Awh, Dylan is on here and Ki-Hong. Thomas looks over the names too and he points out our friends "All of these actors have been approached, they have auditioned and we believe they have potential" Cameron says.

I nod as I process everything "These guys are all pretty big names. I know Dylan and Ki-Hong extremely well" I say and he nods "But even if they don't get the lead roll will they be involved in the movie at all?" I ask and Cameron folds his hands together on the table "There are other roles available. Not so much a lead role. But they are roles such as Andrew's best friend Chad, Summer's brother Sean, Summer's partner Michael" he says and I nod "I have a couple of suggestions" I say and he nods "Please don't hesitate" he says and I smile "I would like to suggest Thomas as the role for Andrew. Along with Dylan as Michael, Ki-Hong as Chad and Chris Hemsworth and Sean" I say.

Thomas rubs small circles on my thigh with a smile present on his face "If you agree to the role of Summer Hannah then I think we have a deal" Cameron says reaching across to shake my hand "Then I accept" I say shaking his hand "Splendid. You will be hearing from me or my assistant within a matter of days. Thomas based on the fact that Hannah has asked for you herself you will not be required to audition. Both of your scripts will arrive at your door by tomorrow and we will give you the details of the travel and accommodation within the next week" Cameron says shaking Thomas' hand before leaving the restaurant.

I am starring in another movie. A movie in Australia. A movie in which my boyfriend and two of my best friends are working with me. I can't believe it.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

That was Chapter Twenty, hope you liked it.

Any opinions you guys have please tell me in the comments.

Thanks for reading.

Till the next chapter.......