Chapter Twenty-Six

A/N - Hey guys and welcome to Chapter Twenty-Six. Hannah and Thomas' outfits ^^^^^

----- Hannah's P.O.V -----

I have been recovering well so far; I have been out of hospital for around a month now and I don't have a cast on my leg now but I still have a bandage around my ankle and I will be having a boot put on in a while however I still need to use my crutches when walking because I can't put pressure on my ankle very well. Thomas is the one that has been changing my bandage around my ribs; I wouldn't be able to do it myself without causing myself even more pain because I would have to twist in order to get it right. India made me a 'Get Well Soon' card and visited me in hospital with Elsa, Chris and the twins the day after Thomas and I made up. Ki-Hong, Dylan and Cameron also visited me in hospital which made me really happy because Ki and Dylan are two of my really close friends and Cameron is basically my boss so he probably felt like he needed to visit me.

Even though I am on crutches I am going to an interview with Thomas today; there is no reason for me to stop working just because I have to be on crutches. I know Thomas isn't the best pleased with me going to the interview because he just wants me to stay home and rest so that I will get better as quick as possible but if I am being honest it doesn't matter what I do in order to get better, it will still happen at the same rate so I might as well carry on as usual but just be wary of where I am going. I have never really been that type of person to be in self pity whilst hurt or ill, when I was in the hospital I just wanted to get out as soon as possible because I really didn't like it. Ever since I was young I have hated hospitals, no specific reason or anything but I just hate them. I was glad I only had to be in there for around a week; they actually let me out a couple of days early because they did everything they needed to do faster than anticipated. As soon as I got back to Chris' house I was so happy to be somewhere familiar and somewhere that felt homely.

When I wake up I see Thomas propped up using his elbow and smiling at me "You should stop that y'know" I say pushing him so he falls back onto the bed "Why? You look beautiful when you sleep my love" he says propping himself back up "Do I not look beautiful all the time?" I ask jokingly "There isn't enough time in the world to tell you how beautiful you look each day" he says and I blush slightly "But you do look incredibly cute when you blush like that" he says and I roll my eyes before pushing him again "You should stop pushing me" he says and I shake my head "Nope" I say and he kisses my nose.

We need to go soon but I need to have a shower "Tommy" I say and he looks to me "Will you help me. I need to have a shower or a bath" I say and he nods "Of course Darling" he says getting out of bed. Thomas helps me out of bed and then picks me up bridal style to carry me to the bathroom. He sets me down on the counter next to the sink "Do you want to have a shower or a bath?" he asks and I shrug "I think shower" I say and he grabs the cover that the hospital gave me. It's basically like a plastic bag that I need to put over my bandage whenever I go in the shower or the bath so that I don't get my bandage wet. I can't take the bandage off though as it's one that I need to have on 24/7 and unlike the one around my ribs it doesn't need to be changed. He puts the cover on for me and then unwraps the large bandage from around my ribcage "I will stay in here whilst you shower so that I can help you as soon as if you need anything" he says and I nod "Okay. Thank you" I say kissing him quickly before carefully getting into the shower.

I finish my shower and Thomas helps me dry off before carrying me back into the bedroom. I don't know how he is putting up with all of this, I must be so annoying. Thomas places me on the bed and stands in front of me "What do you want to wear?" he asks and I shake my head "You go for a shower Tommy. Just hand me my crutches and I can get changed myself" I say and he sighs "But Hannah, I don't want you to hurt yourself too much" he says and I pull him down on the bed next to me "I will be fine Tommy. I just need my crutches please" I say and he kisses my forehead before giving me my crutches.

I get changed into a baby pink sleeveless skater dress with a silver zip in the middle of the top, black suede pumps that are surprisingly easy to walk in using crutches, my usual black leather jacket and I also curl my hair. Thomas changes into black denim trousers, black dress shoes, a blue long sleeved button-up shirt and his classic black leather jacket. He looks me up and down and then smiles "Beautiful as always" he says and I kiss his cheek "Handsome as always" I say and he chuckles "Come on. We need to go" he says and I nod.

I think that this interview should be interesting considering neither Thomas nor I addressed the rumours about us being engaged so we are most likely going to get asked about that and I haven't really said anything about the crash, the only thing that has been said is the press release and a few of my friends tweeting that I was okay so I will probably be asked about how I'm doing and if I am recovering well, things like that I presume.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was Chapter Twenty-Six, hope you liked it.

Any opinions you guys have please tell me in the comments.

Thanks for reading.

Till the next chapter.......