Chapter Ten

A/N - Hey guys and welcome to Chapter Ten. Hannah's outfit ^^^^^

——- Hannah's P.O.V ——-

So filming hasn't started yet but Thomas has been trying to get along with Chelsea and it just isn't working. I did tell him to talk to Josh but he decided to see how it went for a couple of days before saying anything. Honestly, these past two days have been horrible for me. Because I am always on set with Thomas I have been getting these death glares from Chelsea, she keeps making comments about how I dress and how I look, she is always attempting to get Thomas' attention away from me but she doesn't succeed. I know Thomas has seen her and I think he is just reaching his limit with it all, he hates it when people disrespect me, he spoke about it in a recent interview he was asked about what he does with the hate and whether or not it gets to him and he said 'In all honesty the hate doesn't bother me. It does bother me when it's towards my girlfriend. You can hurt me all you want but one comment about my girlfriend then I'm sorry but you have made a feisty enemy'.

As far as I know Thomas is going to talk to Josh today but I just hope that Chelsea isn't fired or anything. I have no idea how they are going to find another actress before they start filming. I guess the upside is that because they haven't started filming yet no scenes will need to be re-done. I have been going over the script with Thomas every night in bed and I think it is amazing, the plot is cliché but it has some weird twists. When Thomas and Chelsea have been running through a couple of scenes back on set you can just tell that there is no chemistry between them, there is obviously tension between them too. I may sound like a jealous girlfriend but honestly even Josh has said that it doesn't look very good.

I wake up when I feel someone tracing shapes on my back, I look up and see Thomas fully awake smiling down at me "How long have you been awake?" I ask as he continues to trace shapes on my back "Around an hour. I wouldn't call it awake though. It's more I have woken up, I didn't want to get up so I have just stayed in bed" he says and I giggle "And you have been watching me" I say and he smirks "I have the right to admire my gorgeous and extremely sexy girlfriend" he says and I roll my eyes "Flattery shall get you no where Mr Sangster" I say and he chuckles "It's Brodie-Sangster. Which will be your last name soon" he says and I blush "Are you looking forward to being on set again today?" I ask and he pulls a face "I just don't want to see Chelsea. I hate how she makes you feel" he says and I shrug "Honestly Tommy she is just jealous that I am dating you. She clearly wants you and yet she can't have you" I say.

Thomas presses a gentle kiss to my forehead and then smiles fondly at me "I am speaking to Josh later. I am going to ask about what we can do with Chelsea. I know he has realised that we aren't good with each other" he says as I run a hand through his hair "I hate saying that I can't work with someone but honestly she is just impossible" he says sighing "Don't worry Tommy. I'm sure Josh will understand" I say and he smiles at me again "You really are something else. Most girls would be crazy jealous right now" he says and I shake my head "Oh I get jealous. Just not of her" I say and he raises his eyebrow "Oh really? Tell me one time when you were jealous" he says looking way too excited "Since we started dating or when we were kids?" I ask and he taps a finger on his chin pretending to think for a moment before interlocking both his hands at the small of my back "I think since we started dating" he says.

I nod and smile "When we were at the premiere of TMR. I know you were with me all night but I saw some of the googly eyes those other actresses were giving you" I say and he chuckles "We need to get ready Darling. Do you want to shower first?" he asks and I nod "If you don't mind" I say and he kisses me tenderly instead of answering "Not at all" he says and I smile at him before going into the bathroom. I have my shower and quickly blow dry my hair before going back into the bedroom and starting to get changed. I change into a white sleeveless skater dress with thing horizontal lines and small black birds on it, black pointed flats with ankle straps, a black peplum leather jacket. I put my hair up into a ponytail and put on black cat earrings and my glasses.

——- Thomas' P.O.V ——-

Hannah and I have just gotten to the set and I am planning on talking to Josh as soon as I see him. I honestly do not like Chelsea, usually I am the type of guy that can get on with pretty much anyone but I cannot do that with her. She is always glaring at Hannah like she is the spawn of Satan and the comments she makes about Hannah are disgusting. I have no idea what she has against Hannah, I am aware of the fact that she wants me and that is flattering although I am with Hannah for a reason and that is the fact that I love her. Chelsea will never be able to compare to Hannah and I don't want to work with someone like that.

Hannah links her arm through mine as we walk and I smile down at her "I love you" I mumble against her hair and she goes on her tiptoes to kiss my cheek "I love you too" she whispers in my ear just as we get onto set. I immediately spot Josh talking to Robin - he is the Assistant Director - I kiss Hannah and she smiles at me before I go over to Josh "Mate, can I talk to you for a second?" I ask and Josh nods so Robin walks away "What's up Tom?" he asks and I sigh "It's about Chelsea" I say and he nods again "I know that you know we don't work well together. I don't know the chances of us getting another actress this short notice but I can't work with her man" I say.

Out of the corner of my eye I see Hannah talking to Chelsea, I notice that Hannah wipes her eyes under glasses. Josh realises where I'm looking and we both walk over. Hannah sees me and immediately runs over, wrapping her arms around my waist and burying her face into my chest. I look over to Chelsea and she's smirking, clearly satisfied that she makes my girlfriend cry. I lift Hannah's head up and wipe her tears away, I kiss her forehead before glancing over to Josh "Man. She made Hannah cry. I am serious now. I am quitting this production if she stays" I say pointing to Chelsea "Oh come on Thomas. I didn't even say anything that bad" Chelsea says and I scoff "Sure Chelsea. Hannah doesn't cry over nothing. What did you say?" I ask.

Chelsea crosses her arms, clearly not going to tell me so I turn to Josh "I am quitting right here, right now if she stays. I am no spoilt actor but you mess with my girlfriend then I will protect her" I say and Josh nods. Hannah seems to be calming down and I rub her back lightly to soothe her "You know what. Chelsea you are fired. You made Hannah cry when she has done nothing to you and frankly Thomas will be more of a credit to this production" Josh says and the colour in Chelsea's face drains "But Josh. I need this" she says and Josh shakes his head "You should have thought about that before you acted like this. Get off this set" he says and Chelsea leaves but not before glaring at me.

Hannah pulls away from me and smiles weakly "Can we go home?" she asks and look over to Josh who nods "I will see you both back here tomorrow. I have an idea about what to do" Josh says and I wrap my arm around Hannah's shoulder as we walk back to the car. Once we're in the car I turn to face Hannah "What did Chelsea say to you Darling?" I ask taking her hands in mine "First it was just comments about what I was wearing. Then it was how I looked and that I needed more make-up when I don't wear it anyway. What made me cry was the fact that she said as soon as you get more famous a prettier girl will come into your life, you will get bored of me and leave me hanging when you fall in love with the other girl. Basically calling me useless and worthless" she says starting to cry again.

I gently wipe the tears away and rub Hannah's cheek with my thumb "I will never leave you. Frankly I love you too much. Why do you think that I always want you on set with me? It's because I hate leaving you at home, I want to be with you, I want you by my side" I say and she smiles weakly at me with a faint blush crossing her cheeks "I must have looked pathetic in there" she says and I shake my head "Not at all Darling. Chelsea is fired now so hopefully my next co-star will be nicer to you and I can actually work with her" I say and she nods "How about we stop off at the supermarket and get everything we could possibly need for a movie night and chill in the movie room all night. We have the bed sofa so we can sleep in there" I say and she smiles "That sounds great" she says.

I place my hand on her thigh as I drive. She turns to look out the window and I smile at the sight of her.

I could never leave her, I wouldn't have it in me.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————

That was Chapter Ten, hope you liked it.

Thanks for reading.

Till the next chapter.........