Chapter Nine

A/N - Hey guys and welcome to Chapter Nine. Hannah's outfit ^^^^^

——- Hannah's P.O.V ——-

Thomas has been on a break from anything to do with work for around a month now and he has relaxed so much. We haven't really done much in the past month thought; we've been out on a few dates to restaurants and just for little walks around town, there has been a couple of lazy days and movie nights and we visited Thomas' family a few times - his parents were so happy to see me again, they accepted me as Thomas' girlfriend which is reassuring and I got to see Ava again and I haven't seen her in such a long time.

However today Thomas is going on set for a new movie called 'Shouldn't Happen' and Thomas is the male lead. He went to the audition around a week ago, even though he was technically still on break he decided to go and he got a call two days ago telling him that he got the role. I don't think that he has been so excited in a while, he was so calm on the phone and then after he hung up he started jumping up and down before pulling me into a massive hug. He doesn't know who his co-star is yet; I hope she is nice because Thomas can't get along with people that are bitches or dicks.

I'm woken up when I feel light kisses on my neck, I open my eyes and move my hands to rest on top of Thomas' which are on my stomach. I hear him chuckle and I turn around "You always wake up before me" I say pouting and he kisses my pout "I did this morning because I had a call to make" he says waving the home phone in my face "Who did you call?" I ask taking the phone from him and throwing it down at the bottom of the bed "I called Josh" he says and I nod - Josh is the director of 'Shouldn't Happen' - "Why did you call Josh?" I ask and he smirks "I called him because I wanted to ask if he was okay with you being on set with me" he says and I smile "Like all the time? What did he say?" I ask getting excited causing Thomas to chuckle "Yes all the time. He said it is fine. He has no problem with it" he says and I kiss his cheek happily "Plus I get my own dressing room. The proper classic ones" he says.

Thomas checks the clock on the wall and turns back to me "They want me on set in around two and a half hours. Do you want to shower first?" he asks and I nod "Yeah. Thanks Tommy" I say kissing him before getting out of bed and into the bathroom. I blast music when I'm in the shower, I have no idea why but I do. I'm surprised that it hasn't annoyed Thomas yet then again Thomas is such a sweetheart that he would just put up with it because he wants me to be happy. I finish my shower and go back into the bedroom to see Thomas in the same position that he was in when I left bed "Does the music not annoy you Tommy?" I ask slipping on one of his work shirts whilst I dry my hair - I have this thing about my hair after a shower, I can't get changed straight away because my hair will make the back of my shirt wet - and he shakes his head "You think it does don't you?" he asks and I nod a little sheepishly "It doesn't annoy me Darling" he says pulling me down to lay next to him "I'm going to get you wet with my hair" I say but he pulls me closer anyway "I just want to hug you" he says.

After a few minutes of cuddling Thomas' chest is kind of wet, he sleeps without a shirt so my wet hair has been against his chest "You need to shower Tommy" I say pushing him away "Fine. Love you" he says and I smile "Love you too" I say and he kisses me softly before walking into the bathroom. Whilst Thomas is in the shower I get changed into black leggings, a peach coloured lace peplum top, peach wedge sneakers, a black leather jacket and a necklace with a silver four-leaf clover as the pendant. Just as I am brushing my hair again Thomas comes back into the bedroom with a towel around his waist "You look gorgeous Darling" he says and I smile "Thank you. As much as I love all that" I say motioning to his body and he chuckles "It is for me to see. Put some clothes on" I say and he rolls his eyes "Darling. You know when I film a movie I might need to be shirtless" he says and I stick my tongue out at him "Don't be awkward" I say.