Chapter Twenty-Five

A/N - Hey guys and welcome to Chapter Twenty-Five. Gif of Dylan ^^^^^

----- Hannah's P.O.V -----

I feel like complete and utter shit. I do not feel good at all. I feel like I have been hit by a truck and then so much more. Y'know when you just can't explain how you feel but you know that it's not great; that is what I am like right now. My head is killing me, I don't even think I can hear my own thoughts now and I don't like that. I like to over think things for some strange reason, I like to think about all the 'what-ifs' and all the 'could've beens' but right now I am unable to do that 'cause it hurts my head.

All I can hear is the beeping of machines so I am assuming I am in a hospital but I don't have a clue how I got here. I mean, I remember what happened, vaguely anyway. I remember driving along the motorway and then getting hit by something causing the car to go haywire. I don't remember anything after that, I don't remember the ambulance or the paramedics arriving, I don't being put into an ambulance and I do not remember even coming into the hospital so right now I am as confused as hell. I don't like being confused either, I hate it actually.

When I open my eyes I can't exactly let them adjust to the light as I immediately close them again. That light was bright. I open my eyes again and let them adjust this time before sitting up in bed. I look around at my surroundings and come to the conclusion that I am in a hospital but I seem to be in a private room which I am grateful for as I wouldn't want any press to surround a ward if I was put in one. I am guessing that Cameron has put out a press release or something like that because considering the fact that I am in hospital, I do not think that filming will be continuing any time soon.

I feel a warmth on my hand and I look to my right to see Thomas sleeping; his head is on the side of my bed and his hand is gripping mine plus that chair looks pretty comfy. I shake him gently and he shoots up, awh his bed hair is adorable. He sees me and breathes a sigh of relief "Darling, thank god you are okay" he says going to hug me but I flinch away "Don't hug me. Not yet at least" I say and he looks so upset "Hannah, you need to understand. I would never, ever cheat on you. That is not something I want to do in any way, shape or form" he says

I cross my arms and he sighs "I know that look, that's the look for 'I don't want you to beat around the bush. Explain yourself'" he says and I nod "You got that right. Explain whatever you need to explain" I say and he nods "I haven't cheated on you, it was not my fault" he says but I keep my face blank "All I was doing was reading in my dressing room, someone knocked on my door and I didn't want to get up so I just told them to come in. Chelsea walked in and I stood up, telling her to leave but she didn't" he says and when I don't anything he continues "She tried to tell me that you were using me and that you didn't love me but I just said that wasn't true" he says.

He looks me in the eyes and I can see all the hurt in his eyes, all the emotion he has in them just makes me want to cry. I hold in all the emotion "Continue" I say and he nods "When you pushed the door open Chelsea had already pushed me against the wall but she just started kissing me. I wanted to push her off me so badly but I knew if I did I would end up hurting her somehow and even if it was an accident I am not a guy to hurt a girl. I finally pushed her off me not caring at that point because all I cared about was talking to you and explaining all of this" he says and I nod "Although I didn't want to be explaining this to you in a hospital, that's for sure" he says and I laugh lightly.

I take Thomas' hand in mine and intertwine our fingers "I get it. Honestly, I do" I say shaking my head slightly "When I was driving before, I was just thinking that you are not the type of guy to cheat on anyone. I was so stupid but at the same time I was so upset" I say and he nods "I just" I start but then sigh in the middle "I know you can get someone so much better than me, compare me to Chelsea and there is literally no competition" I say and Thomas squeezes my hand "Seeing you kissing her made me realise that in reality I shouldn't even have a chance with you. You should be with someone who is so much better" I say and a tear falls down my cheek.

Using his free hand Thomas wipes away the tear and rests his hand on my cheek "Hannah, no girl will ever compare to you in my eyes. You are my life, you are my reason for waking up every day, you are the reason that I work as hard as I do because I just want you to be proud of me and proud to say that I am your boyfriend" he says and I smile weakly "In this relationship YOU are the one that could do better okay? Every day when I wake up and you are right there, I ask myself why in the name of god are you with me when any guy would be lucky to have you" he says and I blush causing Thomas to smirk.

Thomas smiles at me "Does this mean you forgive me?" he asks and I return his smile "How could I not. I love you way too much" I say and he presses a passionate but also gentle kiss to my lips.

In all honesty, all Chelsea was trying to do was get in-between Thomas and I. She has convinced herself that Thomas will leave me for her and that won't happen. When I listened to Thomas' explanation I knew he wasn't lying, I can tell by looking at him. When Thomas lies he shows it in his eyes and he rubs his hands together most of the time, not that he lies to me of course but I have seen him lie to other people when we were younger plus Thomas is a shocking liar.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was Chapter Twenty-Five, hope you liked it.

Any opinions you guys have please tell me in the comments.

Thanks for reading.

Till next chapter......