Night #1

"My name's Autumn, silly!"

It echoed in my head endlessly, tormenting me long past bedtime hours. I rubbed the pain in my  lower belly, trying to rock my subconscious mind to bed. The doors were locked, the only signs of life were the ladies and men I could still hear welcoming people in this building. I looked in the mirror and tried to see who he was talking about. Hair pinned up neatly and the flowy dress were things I couldn't get to see anymore, but I see my face. My freckles dotting my pink cheeks and nose. I like how I look. It makes me feel strong and warm. Warmer. Warmer...? Hot. HOT. HOT.

I yelped at the heat on my big shirt, pouring my only cup of water for the night on a small flame. And I can easily and safely assume that you're a fire element. Looking in the mirror again, I saw my grey eye, orange and gold hair, pale yellow horn, and single pink X. Maybe my visitor can bring friends next time! They can tell me more about our time together.

Looking up at the big, round, moon, I focused the warmth into my hands, from my palms to my fingertips. Fire. It wasn't big, but it was warm. I focused the way he looked at me and it grew to the size of my palms. The window started to melt. Hotter glass, hotter glass. No glass, cool summer breeze. And he left. A scent.

(A/N- Sorry for the shorter chapter, but I had a lot of ideas for future updates, mainly because Autumn left the hospital, so I can promise that, at least!)