14

Xander smiled at her as she skillfully poured the vodka into the shot cup and then effortlessly moving onto the next cup like a professional bartender.

When she had finished, he took one of the cups and clinked it with hers. A playfully smile adorned his green eyes as he downed the whole thing with Kaya.

Kaya, on the other hand, felt like gagging as the vodka glided down her throat. It burned like disinfectant on a wound.

"Let's play Truth or Dare." What a silly schoolgirl game she thought. This was so stupid, but sometimes stupidity won the game.

"I'll start."

"Truth or Dare," Kaya's dark eyes smiled at him.

"Dare," He said confidently.

"I dare you to run up and down the steps twice."

This was such a childish school dare, but she needed him away for this.

'Okay." He acted like it was nothing, which it probably was for a werewolf.

As he began his task, Kaya quickie poured another shot and pondered on how much she should give him. He was a werewolf, so his immune system would probably be better than that of an average human.. Also, he had more boyd mass, so she would have to give him more anyways. She then just dumped both of the pills into the drink.

Werewolves couldn't die from this right?

Besides, it'd be fine.

Atleast the deed would be done if he died.

He came back like he went on a slow stroll through the countryside.

For a split second, Kaya envied him. She envied the heightened abilities and inhuman genetics. But it was gone then. Humans didn't need external strength. Internally, she was a thousand times stronger than him.

"Okay. Your turn. Truth or Dare?"

"Truth," She answered calmly.

"Okay....Um..." Liquid courage pumped through his veins as he pondered on a good question. Then, like a switch, the light in his head lit up as he asked, "What would you do if I kissed you?"

Probably puke. (and then wash my mouth out with soap)

Instead, she showed how flustered she was.

"Um." What could she say? "I guess...I'd kiss you back?"

If he kissed her now she wouldn't even wait for the drugs.

To break the awkward silence, she asked, "Okay. Truth or Dare?"

"Dare." His mischief shone through his smile.

What was a dare that he would never do, she asked herself.

"I dare you to clean the toilet with your toothbrush and then brush your teeth with it."

She slowly smiled. No fucking way would he do that. It was way too gross.

He knew it too, which was why he opted for a shot.

He downed the whole thing in one go, and then smiled, licking his lips like he liked the burn of the vodka. What a fucking masochist.

They played truth or dare a bit more. Each time it was her turn, Kaya chose truth. Not because she was a coward but because she didn't want to move or be tricked into kissing him. She knew he was thinking about it.

After about 20 minutes, she could sense the roofie was kicking in. His reactions were sluggish, and his words were slurred.

Kill him.

They whispered into her ear.

The kitchen knife caught her eye again.

No. No. No. It was too early.

Her hand was in the basket.

Kill him.

The feeling of the handle felt like it was made just for her.

Kill him.

The hand on her arm dragged it out of the basket and closer to a semi-conscious Xander.

Kill him now!

The cold metal was just against his throat as she leaned forward towards him, wispy hair draping around her face.

Kill him. Kill him. Kill him.

No. No. No.

She tried to move her arm out of her father's grasp.

Kill him. Kill him. Kill him. Kill him. Kill him.

No. No. No. No. No. No.

Please. Not yet. Please please please.

Kill him. Kill him. Kill him. Kill him. Kill him. Kill him.

He pushed her arm closer towards Xander. The knife drew soft beads of red, while the wound immediately patched up, leaving only the red trail of blood being absorbed into his cloths.

Just a bit more. It'll all be over soon. Just a bit more.

No. No. No.

She didn't want to be a monster.

Kill him. Kill him. Kill him.

Once a murderer always a murderer.