Chapter 9: Points

Miura Yumiko POV:

After the whole fight thing with the the SCP I made my way over to the vending machine around the corner I had seen, while I was hiding with Ayanokouji before. Like in the LN, Horikita tried calling us out, but I ignored her and went to get two drinks. Ayanokouji followed me as well, which Horikita did as well, and was answering her questions at the same.

"Your older brother is really strong. He doesn't lack ferocity." Ayanokouji said.

"He's ranked fifth dan in karate and fourth dan in aikido." Horikita replied.

"Really, that's kind of impressive of him." I decided to join in the conversation because I didn't want to feel left out between these two.

"You both also practice martial arts, don't you, You must hold a dan rank as well." She's not wrong.

"I told you, didn't I? Just piano and tea ceremony." Did he actually forget or do that on purpose. I can't tell. I was thinking this while looking at him suspiciously.

"You said calligraphy before." I tapped my Student ID and 2 drinks rolled out.

"I...did calligraphy in addition to those, yes."

"And I did ballet." I answered.

"Here." I looked towards Ayanokouji and held out a drink. "For the wonderful display you put on and I caught on camera." I glanced at Horikita when I said this. I could see her face turned into a scowl and I smirked a little before continuing. "You also proved my suspicions and satisfied a little of my curiosities. Also I'm not sharing." He should know what I mean by that.

"You—!" Horikita tried to say something, but I interrupted her.

"Hm? What's wrong? Ah! I'm sorry, I only have enough points for two drinks." I said to her with a mischievous glint in my eyes.

"Delete it! Delete the video NOW!" She seemed to be getting really angry, probably doesn't want anyone to see that pathetic display of hers.

I stuffed my drink into the pocket of my cardigan and took out my phone and started replaying the video. "You really look pitiful. The President has my sympa—" I didn't get to finish because Horikita lunged herself at me trying to take my phone.

I'm getting deja vu. Actually this only happened a few minutes ago so what's would it be called? As she approached, I just easily manoeuvred myself into her defences and grabbed her neck and pushed her against the vending machine.

I gave her an eye smile before speaking. "Now now. It's not nice to interrupt someone when they're talking." I could tell Horikita was really afraid. I was also able to hear Ayanokouji sigh behind me. "Now apologise." When she didn't say anything, I started gripping her neck more tightly causing her to grunt and put both her hands on my wrist.

"Guhh."

"Huh I can't hear you?~" Immediately Ayanokouji appeared and used some of his strength to tear my hand off her neck. Once I let go, she dropped to the floor breathing heavily and massaging her neck.

"Let me tell you, this has nothing to do with you. Just me and the President." I then turned to Ayanokouji with a kind smile on my face. "Now, Ayanokouji. I can't wait to see what you have prepared for the midterm exams. I already have an idea, but I can't wait to see you in action again. Bye!"

With that, I took out my drink from my pocket and started drinking it. I had left Ayanokouji to deal with her and walked off. The only reason I did was because I didn't want to listen to his boring explanation on how people like Sudo and Ike can benefit the class. I already knew how they could so there's no point in staying.

Plus I was feeling tired today and wanted to get some sleep. I did do an all nighter the day before, watching some anime, so it'd make sense to feel a little drowsy right about now.

—————————————
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
—————————————

I was making my way over to the SCP room before school starts because of the video I had recorded from last night. I started to think of the big jump I'll have from the amount of points I'll get from him. This means I'm able to get 5 million points within 1 month of starting here in school.

Once I got to the room, I knocked politely waiting for an answer. "Come in!" I heard the voice of which I assume to be is Tachibana-senpai and when I came in I could see her and the President but no one else. "Is there anything you need Kouhai." When she asked me this I looked towards Horikita-senpai for an explanation as to why she's here.

"Don't worry, she has a meeting with me." He told the purple haired loli before looking at me. "I've already prepared a contract, you just choose what you want in return." I looked between the two for a few seconds and then showed a little smirk before turning it into a smile.

"Well then senpai, I'll have a 5 million points if you don't mind. For the deletion of the video of course." Both their eyes went wide, but the President's returned to normal quickly and smirked a little.

"Isn't that a bit too much."

"Your not in any position to talk~" I said before waving my phone around. "Now let's transfer the points and I'll delete the video in front of you."

He then transferred the points while I deleted it I front of him after I had signed the contract and wrote what I wanted in return. "You trust me that easily. You don't think I sent it to anyone or saved a copy?" I asked him with one eyebrow raised. I was confused as to why he'd trust me that easily.

"Don't worry. Call it a gut feeling, but I know you won't show it to anyone." I blinked at this. He was able to guess Ayanokouji talent just from meeting him up close in the LN and seems like he did the same with me.

"Alright. Well don't come to me when your guts lying." He chuckled while Tachibana-senpai looks really confused on what we're talking about.

"What happened and why is she asking for 5 million points for a video?" She asked her crush.

"I'll tell you later." Was his response to her.

I looked to my phone and saw class is starting soon so I should leave. "Anyway, thanks for the points President, I'll see you later." Loli-senpai was walking me out and when she opened the door I walked past her whispering something. "Make sure to use protection." I walked away and looked back a little and could see her still standing there with a red face fantasising about what I had told her. It's amusing to tease people.

While I was walking to class, I started thinking about what I should wear after school as I had planned to go out with a few girls. They wanted to go window shopping. But my thoughts were interrupted when my phone buzzed. I took it out and saw a message from Ayanokouji.

'Can you join me for lunch.'

This was weird. He was never the type to initi—

Realising what he was planning, I unintentionally squeezed my phone a little and a crack appeared on the right side. I immediately stopped putting pressure and sighed. I have to now get my phone fixed, but not only that,

Ayanokouji is planning to use me as some sort of bitch.

1274 Words.

Sorry it's a little shorter. I had detention in school so sorry.