Chapter 14: Most Defective

Third POV:

Currently on the school rooftop we can see our favourite milf Sae Chabashira standing while keeping her cigarette lit.

Behind her is Horikita Suzune, our 2nd favourite bitch who had just arrived after being called by her home room teacher.

"Why did you call me out here?" Horikita asked, wanting to get straight to the point.

"I'll get straight to the point. How did you do it?" Sae questions.

"How did I do what?" Horikita responds, playing dumb even though it's futile.

"Don't play dumb. Those boys wouldn't just withdraw their complaint about no reason."

"I'll leave that to your imagination."

"I'll change the question, then. Who thought up the plan to get Class C to back off?"

"Why does that matter to you?"

"If you're interested in reaching Class A, let me give you one piece of advice. Try to understand as much about Ayanokōji and Miura as you can now, while you can. If you don't, you might be too late. Especially Miura."

—————————————
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
—————————————

Outside the school in the rain could be seen Arisu Sakayanagi and her gang walking. They noticed the C-Class Student, causing her gang to step forward to defend her in case of any altercation. The same could be said for Ryuen's group.

"Sakayanagi?" Ryuen questioned, wanted to confirm if it's her.

"You're from Class C, aren't you?" Arisu responds.

"Playing queen of the school already? Aren't you something?" Ryuen mocks.

Arisu smiles in response before speaking. "That was hardly my intent."

"I'm gonna crush Class D. Then B. And in the end, Class A ... I'll crush you, too." As Ryuen says this footsteps could be heard coming from the side gathering everyone's attention.

"Oh really!~ You think you could crush us this easily, dragon boy~" The mysterious voice teases.

Out of the darkness come a beautiful young lady, with milky-white skin and silky smooth blonde hair, wearing an ANHS uniform and holding an umbrella.

"And who the hell are you?" Ryuen asks with a frown at the nickname given to him, while Arisu looks at her like she's seen her somewhere.

"Miura Yumiko, a pleasure to meet the leaders of Class C and A. I can't wait to see how you two entertain me."

The now revealed girl, Miura states with a smirk full of bloodlust causing the bodyguards around the leaders to tense up, however Ryuen and Arisu stay neutral, but both are grinning and have a cold smile on their face.

—————————————
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
—————————————

Horikita POV:

"Why do you care?" I questioned her.

"They'd both not here, so I'm a little curious." She responded.

Chabashira-sensei had been rather preoccupied with Ayanokouji-kun and Miura-san ever since we started school. I could somewhat understand why, now.