Chapter 12: Kushida's Other Side

Miura Yumiko POV:

We were currently in Ayanokouji's room having a mini party. The idea came from the three idiots themselves and barged in here, without waiting for Ayanokouji's consent. I was currently sitting on the bed with Horikita and Kushida.

I still don't know how they ended up managing to invite Horikita here. Ayanokouji is sitting in the chair next to his desk and the other three are on the floor like the kids they are, with all the snacks. I wasn't really hungry so I'm just sipping on a soda.

"Cheers!" The idiots yelled. I heard a sigh from Ayanokouji, which Sudo decided to take up the task on asking why. "Hey, why the long face?"

"I have no objection to the celebration party, and I am taking part ... but why is it in my room?" Ayanokouji replied.

"But man, that was close! If Miura-chan hadn't gotten those old test questions, Ike and Sudō would've been out of a mile!" Yamauchi ignored him and changed the subject.

"Wow, they barge into your home and ignore you." I grinned a little at him with amusement in my eyes, which made him sigh again.

"You enjoy my suffering don't you?"

"What made it so obvious?" I asked thoughtfully.

"Everything." I just giggled in response and turned back to whatever the idiots are talking about.

"Shut up! I can't help that I dozed off!" I heard Sudo say.

"Hey, Ayanokouji-kun!" Kushida came really close and called out to him.

"Yes?" Ayanokouji responded.

"How did you get them to rescind Sudō-kun's expulsion?"

This question made the three idiots to stop talking and look at him. He looked at me but I gave a slight glare indicating to not mention me. I don't need Sudo falling in love with me after all, my hearts already been taken.

Plus it's more enjoyable to see him as Horikita's pet.

He silently moved his gazed to Horikita, who looked back at him, and answered Kushida's question. I swear if he says my name...

"Horikita had a talk with the school." He started as everyone looked at the girl in question who looked a little shocked at what he said. "She said you can't expel someone without explanation just because they got a failing score." Phew he didn't.

"W-Wait a--" Horikita tries to speak but gets interrupted by Kushida.

"You did that, Horikita-san?"

"I've never seen her so serious about anything." As Ayanokouji continued talking, she glared in confusion as to what he's trying to pull. "It sure was incredible. She threw out all these accusations, and not one teacher could fight her."

"You're kidding! Horikita-chan, that's amazing!" The three idiots started praising her.

"I guess we had the wrong idea about you!" Yamadead said.

"Aren't you glad, Sudō?" I said, trying to get him closer to her.

"Why would you do that for me?" Sudo questioned.

"I merely acted for my own benefit." Horikita lied.

"*cough* Tsundere *cough* *cough*" Horikita looked towards me but I just got up. "I think I need some water." I'm pretty sure everyone heard me and understood what I meant.