Chapter 19: Island Exam Part 4

Miura Yumiko POV:

It was currently dark as I was sitting on a tree watching Class B's camp. I know it sounds weird about what I'm doing, but I think we both know I'm not going to kill, rape or steal. Hurt though... That's another story.

Finally! I'm currently looking at Kaneda the spy of this class coming out of the tent and he started walking away. I jumped down from the tree branch and hid behind the bushes as I follow him. Soon we arrived at a spot by a tree, which seemed to be marked by a clothed tied on it.

I saw him bend down and move some of the dirt on the ground and pull out a plastic bag that has a camera and walkie-talkie inside. In an instant I jumped out and kicked him to the ground, making sure to get the bag away from him.

"W-wah?!" As he looked up, he saw me grinning down at him. "Y-you!? Your the one Ryuen warned us about!"

I made a face of surprise as he said that. "Ohhh~ Is that so?~" I started slowly walking to him as he got up, but tripped over a branched and fell again. He started crawling backwards and bumped into a tree. "I guess you know what happens now." I smirked as I was about to hit him.

However, his next words actually did surprise me. "Yeah... I do!" He smirked as he rushed up and pushed me against a tree and... TASERED ME!

I felt electricity coursing through me before I fell to the ground.

"Phew! Ryuen told me and Ibuki to use this just in case. You know, I thought you'd be a lot scarier from what Ryuen made you out to be. HA! Look at you now." Kaneda mocked.

As I felt his presence slowly back away, I got up and started laughing crazily.

"Hehe...HAHAHAHA!!" I could feel Kaneda stiffen up as he stopped in his tracks. "Man... That felt exhilerating." He slowly turned around as he saw me looking at him with an innocent expression on my face. "Ara~ What seems to be the problem?"

Before I even knew it he charged at me again and started tasering me again out of fear. He didn't let go as I could feel the pain coursing through my body. The centre point of the pain being the right side of my stomach, where the Taser is.

"Haha!" I laughed as he continued in trying to put me back down, but is sadly failing. He slowly looked up as he sees my piercing sapphire eyes full of bloodlust staring at him. My expression slowly changed to a blank face as I was a bit pissed off now and bored of this little game. He slowly backed off and dropped the taser.

I walked towards him and kicked the taser over to the plastic bag.

"P-please! I-i'm sorry!" Slowly his eyes started tearing up.

"Sorry." I tilted my head at his apology. I sped towards him and roundhouse kicked his leg and as he was falling to the ground, I gave a downwards kick with my left heel towards his kidney, causing his back to hit the ground.

"Kah!" He spat out as the kick landed before he could even understand. He groaned as he rolled around for a few seconds and tried to crawl away. Meeting a tree in his path, he flipped over to look at his predator who approached. "Oh god."

"God?"

Sorry to tell you...

But she caused this.

—————————————
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
—————————————