The little light, in my dark world

Point to be noted: Ae-ra is Y/N. Ae-ra is a female name I came up with, so if you're a different gender, you can choose any name you'd like.

Total word count: 972 words

Now playing: 'your eyes tell' by BTS

============================

I walk into class as I saw her. My bully

I quietly went to my seat, trying not to gain her attention but I failed when she came closer to me. Ugh I hate this girl so much.

Jesse: hey bitch

Ae-ra: um I'm really busy right now, please come back some other time.

I sighed in annoyance

Jesse: aw would you look at that. What happened darling? Afraid that I might break your neck or something?

Ae-ra: Jesse, please what did I ever do to you?

Suddenly, the teacher barged in.

Mr. Min: students! Please quiet down. Today we have new students! Please greet them properly.

Five guys entered the classroom and stood there straight. They were handsome... But that means that those annoying mosquitoes are gonna chit-chat about them continuously.

The five guys greeted themselves.

"Hi, I'm Choi YeonJun and we transferred here from California last week"

"Hi guys!! I'm Huening Kai but just call me Kai"

"Hey everyone, I'm Choi SooBin"

"Hey, I'm Kang TaeHyun or just Terry"

"Hi! My name is Choi BeomGyu. Please take care of me!"

All of the guys greeted in different ways. That yeonjun guy with the pink hair greeted in a chill way. Meanwhile Kai with brown hair, was more cheerful and cuter. Soupbean- I mean soobin in blue hair was a little shy but I mean, who wouldn't be? Terry was also pretty chill. He had blonde hair. And then Beomgyu was moderate. He wasn't uninterested but he wasn't cheerful either. Beomgyu had similar hair to Huening Kai.

Ugh I can already hear the group of fangirls squealing. But surprisingly enough, Jesse was also in that group. She doesn't fangirl over random guys like this...

Mr. Min: QUIET! Now you guys may take a seat. Study well!

I just put my head down, uninterested. I really hope none of them sit beside me because Jesse might hurt me.

But then I felt what I didn't want.

Someone tapping my shoulder.

I looked up to see the poor shy boy looking at me.

Soobin: umm may I sit here?

Ae-ra: sure

I couldn't say no. That would be rude of me since he's new here. Also, He was too innocent for those fangirls with faces full of makeup, and short ass skirts. And their top two buttons open, revealing their neck. We're here to study, not to gain attention and popularity smh

He sat down beside me and got his books ready.

Soobin: hey um what's your name?

Ae-ra: Ae-ra, Kang Ae-ra

Soobin: oh my friend, taehyun, is also a Kang!

Ae-ra: yeah *smile*

I could feel Jesse glaring at me while clenching her jaw.

Ae-ra: umm it'll be better if we don't talk.

Soobin: why not?

Ae-ra: th-the teacher! He's teaching.

Soobin: oh alright.

Both of us stopped talking and looked at the board. The teacher was projecting a video there. Both of us turned our attention towards the video and viewed it carefully.

20 minutes later

It's been almost half an hour and the video finally turned off.

Mr. Min: Ok class the video is over. Now, I want you guys to do a group project. The project is about explaining the difference between human and plants reproduction.

Mr. Min: for your partner's, you're free to choose whoever you want.

Mr. Min; use the rest of this class to discuss. I need you to submit your PPTs by next week.

With that, he sat down on his chair and started going through some exam answer sheets of students.

I heard all of the students running here and there to sit with their friends. I already knew no-one was gonna choose me, because I don't have friends. Which is fine, because I can do the whole thing by myself. It's better this way.

I looked up to see soobin leaving and sitting with.. aah what's his name again? Beom- Beomgyu? Yeah him. I just got my diary out and started scribbling random things in it.

Hey. So today these new students transferred to our class. One of them also sat beside me. But as for now, the teacher told us to get partners for a project. Well the guy that sat beside me, soobin, went to his friend. No-one picked me and I hope it stays like this. I've done numerous projects on my own and I got high marks. So it's no problemo for me! Anyways I'll write more later :) ~aera

Suddenly, I heard someone call my name.

Mr. Min: Ae-ra! Why are you sitting alone?

Ae-ra: umm professor... I don't have a partner...

Mr. Min sighed at my statement.

Mr. Min: Ae-ra... You do realise, I also need to grade you on your teamwork. But you always do these projects alone. How am I supposed to grade your teamwork.

Ae-ra: I'm sorry, sir, but I'd prefer doing these alone. I'm better off like this.

I gave him a confirming smile and he just sighed again.

Mr. Min: Ae-ra... I have to put you in a group. Just for this once. This is a really important project. It's basically only for judging teamwork. And higher people are gonna judge these. So please co-operate.

Ae-ra: yes sir...

Mr. Min turned his gaze from me, to the whole class.

Mr. Min: students, if your partner is misbehaving, or not co-operating, please report it to me.

Mr. Min's gaze turned back to me.

Mr. Min: and Ae-ra, I'd like you to be in that group please.

Mr. Min pointed at a few kids. I trailed his eyes and saw, the new kids! Ugh why is my life like this.

-♡-