Fishy

Heyoo so this is the first time it's an "author-to-reader" message in this book haha. Anyways the last few chapters were (kinda) flashbacks of how Ae-ra met those guys. Now this will be fast forwarded to 2 months later. Also aren't Ae-ra and beomgyu cute? What should their ship name be?

Total word count: 629 words

Now playing: 'She Share Story' by Linearwave, Tuuh

===========================

Ae-ra P.O.V

It's been two whole months since, me and the boys, became friends. They're so nice and I wouldn't trade them for the world. It really is fun, having friends. Welp today is beomgyu's birthday, so he arranged a party at their house. Oh, did I not mention? They live together! Since they're so close, their parents are close too. So all of their parents, invested in one big house for the guys. Cute, right?

Anyways right now I'm getting ready, and Huening kai said he'll be picking me up, since he doesn't want me walking alone in the evening. Even though, their house is a good 15 minute walk.

I was still picking what to wear, when I got a text from beomgyu.

<Beomie💙>

Beomie💙: hey, Ae-ra?

Aera: Yes?

Beomie💙: umm could you please wear a midnight blue outfit?

Aera: oh ofcourse!

Beomie💙: thank you so much!

Why would he tell me to wear a midnight blue outfit? Anyways, let's get ready!

I wore this midnight blue gown, with a net skirt. The skirt slowly fades from blue, to white.

I quickly grab my purse and walk out of the house

I quickly grab my purse and walk out of the house. Suddenly my phone made a 'ting' sound. I unlocked my phone, and checked.

<Bunch of idiots>

Ning: hey Ae-ra! I'm outside your house!

Ae-ra: coming!

Soobread: ooh I'm excited for the party!

Ramyeonjun: me too!

I smile a bit, and walked out of my house. My face lit up, when I saw him. Kai!

Hyuka: come on! Hop in!

I rode the car, and he drove off to their house.

As soon as we arrived, we could hear the faint sound of music coming from the house.

Hyuka: let's go, m'lady

Ae-ra: oh shut up!

I slapped his shoulder, lightly. And we both entered.

Kai gave me a sheepish smile and dragged me somewhere by my hand. Something's fishy.

We walked towards the stairs, and went up them. Almost falling over, in the process, because of my long dress. We entered a room and Huening Kai pushed me in. Closing the door behind us.

Ae-ra: what's going on?

The room was dark. I could barely see anything. Suddenly the lights turned on, revealing him.

Beomgyu, dressed in a midnight blue tux. Looking as breath taking as ever.

Beomgyu: Ae-ra...

He slowly held my hand, and caressed it. It was no doubt, that blood was rushing upto my cheeks as fast as lightning. I was so red, at the moment!

Beomgyu: would you- maybe- uh- would you wanna- um-

Soobin: JUST ASK HER!

Soobin yelled, from behind beomgyu.

Beomgyu: would you go on a date with me?

I could see his little blushing cheeks. I was about to speak up when suddenly, the four boys behind beomgyu started screaming.

"Say yes, say yes!" They chanted.

Ae-ra: YES!

Beomgyu smiled, and held my cheeks softly.

Beomgyu: thank you.

Ae-ra: no, thank you!

Beomgyu: why thank me?

Ae-ra: thank you, for being brave enough to ask. I liked you too, but I was so afraid, I might get rejected. I was afraid you'd get angry and yell 'just because I was being nice, doesn't mean I like yo-'

I was cut off, by his soft pink lips on mine.

Beomgyu: shut up, will you?

Taehyun: OMG THEY KISSED!!

This chapter is hella short :D

-♡-