levenders

Now playing: 'Love so fine' by Cha Eun Woo

Total word count: 1089 words

============================

Obviously.

Ae-ra P.O.V

Soobin sat down on the couch, pouting angrily.

Soobin: this isn't fair!! You know I'm too tall for that!!

Ae-ra: aww is baby mad??

As I said that sentence, I could feel a few heavy glares at me. I looked around, and saw three of the guys staring daggers at me. One of them being Beomgyu, another being Taehyun, and lastly, Yeonjun. Damn why y'all so possessive??

Soobin: you need to apologize for it!

Ae-ra: I'm sorry

Soobin: PROPERLYY!!

Ae-ra: I'm sorry for running through under the table when you were chasing me, and then teasing you for being so tall.

Soobin: good!

He still didn't seem satisfied.

Soobin: you still have to buy me a bread bun! Two of them actually, since your brother ate mine.

He looked scarily at Taehyun as he emphasized the word 'brother'.

Ae-ra: oh come on! It isn't my fault we both came from the same mother!

Soobin: does it look like I care???

Ae-ra: foine!

It was me who sat down, upset on the couch this time.

The others laughed and sat down as well. I was sitting between soobin and beomgyu, while taehyun was beside beomgyu and yeonjun was beside soobin.

Huening kai was sitting on the fluffy carpet, infront of the couch.

Huening kai: so what do we do now?

Taehyun: I've been wanting to watch this one movie, for a while now.

Yeonjun: Train To Busan?

Taehyun: Bingo!

Soobin: I wanna watch it too!

Beomgyu: Ae-ra, do you wanna join us?

Ae-ra: I would love to!

Huening kai: yay noona will join!

-

All of us were so consumed in the movie, but what we didn't notice was the door clicking.

I suddenly felt someone caressing my hair. I assumed it was Beomgyu so i let it be. But oh how I wish I didn't.

Beomgyu suddenly stood up to get a drink, yet the soft hand caressing me head was still there. Scared, I looked up, but wasn't able to process what was next.

"M-mom"

"Yes sweetie"

She was still as pretty and sweet as ever. I was seeing my mom after so long. I jumped off the couch, and hugged her. I couldn't help but let tears flood through my eyes.

I buried my face in the crook of her neck, inhaling the sweet scent of lavender, oh the nostalgia.

I pulled away and looked at her, bursting out again. I looked behind her, only to find my dad. The same old man that used to tell me bedtime stories, that used to cook me my favourite instant ramen, that used to force me to study maths on weekends.