I missed you

Now playing: 'Some' by Bol4

Total word count: 689 words

============================

Ae-ra: I missed you

Taehyun: I missed you too noona

Beomgyu suddenly entered the room, starling the two. Ae-ra and Taehyun pulled away from the hug, and beomgyu spoke.

Beomgyu: Are you guys okay now?

Ae-ra: yup!

Suddenly, the nurse came in.

Nurse: Ms. Kang, you are free to go now. But do get enough rest and don't skip meal either. That can put your mental health at risk.

Ae-ra: thank you so much!

Beomgyu and Taehyun helped Ae-ra get to the car.

Beomgyu: Ae-ra, stay at our house for tonight.

Ae-ra: we have school tomorrow.

Beomgyu: I'll drop you off early at your house!

Ae-ra thought for a bit, but then she agreed.

Beomgyu drove off to their house. As soon as you arrived, Taehyun pulled her out of the car, and dragged you inside. She also noticed, someone had changed her into comfier clothes. But they were really big on her.

Taehyun: come on I'll show you my room!

Ae-ra: ok ok calm down

Both of them walked towards taehyun's cozy bedroom. Ae-ra was too stunned to speak- I mean, she was stunned after looking at Taehyun's room.

He was organized and his room was super warm. This was not even close to what he acted like at school. She smiled when he pulled her towards the bed and sat her down. He insisted on showing her some of their old pics with him so she agreed.

There were many pictures filled with memories but the one that caught her eye was, the one that you two clicked a day before Taehyun was gone forever. She looked at the two kids in the frame, happily munching on their ice-creams, not knowing what's to come for them next.

She didn't realise, but she was tearing up. Taehyun noticed it and tried to comfort her.

Taehyun: hey, don't cry.

Ae-ra: huh?

She wiped her tears away.

Ae-ra: oh I didn't realise, sorry.

Taehyun was about to say something when someone stormed in the room.

Soobin: KANG TAEHYUN! WHY DID YOU EAT THE LAST BREAD BUN WHEN YOU KNEW IF WAS FOR ME!?

Soobin's eyes were filled with annoyance but his face turned a deep crimson as soon as he saw me.

Soobin: oh my god I didn't know you were here!

Soobin looked at taehyun and came closer to him.

Soobin: taehyun-ahh~ you should be more careful next time. It was my bun but it's okay~ I love you so I'll let you have it~

Ae-ra tried her best, not to laugh at soobin's sudden change in mood.

Ae-ra: I should leave you two alone

Taehyun: No noona-

Soobin: aw let her go taehyun-ah~ I need to to talk to you!

Ae-ra walked out and shut the door behind her. She finally burst out laughing. She also heard some playful yells from inside. She wiped her imaginary tears and walked to the living room, where Yeonjun and Beomgyu were chatting.

Huening kai also sat down with her on the big red couch.

Huening kai: noona, where are you gonna sleep tonight?

Yeonjun: she could sleep in Taehyun's room. They're siblings anyway.

Beomgyu: or she could share mine!

Taehyun: oh come on sweet buttercup, you've only dater her for four hours.

Taehyun and soobin popped out of nowhere.

Beomgyu: Yah you're not even her older brother!

Taehyun: so what??

Ae-ra: um guys I have an idea!

Beomgyu+Taehyun: what is it??

Ae-ra: Come here

Beomgyu, Taehyun, and Huening kai leaned in their ears, and Ae-ra whispered something.

Yeonjun: um why am I not included?

Soobin: what he said.

Suddenly all of them pulled away, and Kai announced something.

Kai: we have decided!

Taehyun: so, yeonjun hyung and soobin hyung are gonna share one room.

Ae-ra: and I'll sleep in the vacant room.

Yeonjun: what-

Soobin: seriously?

Yeonjun: You little bitches

Soobin: you still ship me and yeonjun together?

Beomgyu: yeonbin forever <3

And the rest of the night was spent by the 6 of them chasing each other around and flirting with each other. Obviously.