I care

Total word count: 1367 words

Now playing: 'Blue Orangeade' by TXT

===========================

Ugh why is my life like this.

I slowly walk from my seat towards their table. All of them had not many expressions on their faces.

Ae-ra: umm hi?

Huening Kai: hi! So you're our 6th member for this project.

Ae-ra: that would be me.

Yeonjun: your name is...?

Ae-ra: oh, Ae-ra, Kang Ae-ra.

The boys gave each other an uneasy smile, yet I couldn't read it.

An awkward silence took over but a short sigh managed to break it.

Soobin: guys let's just get this project over with.

Ae-ra: I can cover the human reproduction summary.

Beomgyu: and I can do the plant reproduction

Taehyun: I can help you both with it!

Kai: I'll make the PPTs

Yeonjun: I can help you with it.

Soobin: so it's settled. Kai and yeonjun will make the PPTs, me and beomgyu will cover up plant reproduction. And taehyun and Ae-ra can cover up human reproduction.

Soobin: is all that clear?

Yeonjun: yup!

Yeonjun said, popping the P.

Silence took over again, but this time it was a little more comfortable.

I sighed of relief when the teacher finally spoke.

Mr. Min: students. Your next lecture should start in 10 minutes now. You are free to go.

With that, the teacher left the room.

I rushed over to my desk, and grabbed all my books. I needed to hurry up and get my math book from my locker for the next lecture. And I DO NOT want to encounter Jesse in the process.

I quickly rush out of the classroom. Luckily Jesse was busy flirting with the new kids, along with her best friend.

I put all of my stuff in the locker, and quickly grabbed my mathematics textbook. I locked the locker and rushed to the lecture hall.

There was no one inside the classroom. Thankfully. I sat down at my usual seat. I would comfortably sit on the whole desk because no one would sit with me. To be honest there's many pros of not having many friends.

Suddenly I heard the classroom door fling open. I looked up to see her.

Jesse.

I just sighed and looked down. I was about to get my beating for the day. I'm not weak or anything. I know better than to just let them do stuff to me. But, I'm scared that if i fight back, things might escalate.