Just spill it!

Now playing: 'And There Was No One Left' by Dreamcatcher

Total word count: 999 words

============================

That could only be filled by one thing, love.

Beomgyu and Taehyun had finished their little conversation. Both of them walked out, only to see a shocking scene. Ae-ra, lying lifelessly on the ground.

Boemgyu: what happened to her!??

Taehyun: oh my god...

Taehyun: she didn't overhear our conversation did she??

Beomgyu: Oh no! This can't be

Beomgyu: we need to take her to the hospital NOW!

Taehyun: alright you pick her up, I'll bring the others!

Taehyun went downstairs, to call the other guys for help. Beomgyu looked down at Ae-ra's unconscious face.

Beomgyu: It's all my fault! If only I didn't say those words!!

Beomgyu's head hung low, and he let out a soft sniffle.

Not long after, Taehyun came with, Jackson, Lucas, Yeonjun, Soobin, and Kai.

Yeonjun: WHAT HAPPENED TO HER??

Lucas: OMG AE-RA!?

Beomgyu: it's all my fault.

Beomgyu continued to sob. He didn't even bother looking at them.

Taehyun: hey, it's not your fault. She shouldn't have overheard it! Don't blame yourself please..

Beomgyu: let's take her to the hospital first!

All of them drove her to the hospital, in Jackson's car. The nurse took her to a ward, and the other guys just waited outside.

After an hour, the nurse finally came out. Beomgyu was pacing around the hallway, when he heard someone call.

Kang Ae-ra's family?

Beomgyu: um me! I'm her boyfriend, how is she??

Nurse: she is okay, she is expected to wake up soon. Seems like she got a sudden panic attack. Take care of her, and don't overwhelm her. You can visit her room.

Beomgyu, along with the others, walked into the ward. They entered, and saw, her.

Beomgyu walked closer towards her, and sat down, on the chair next to her bed.

Beomgyu: I'm sorry Ae-ra... I should've known better

Tears streamed down his face, while the others just looked at him with pity.

Taehyun: it isn't your fault gyu!

Beomgyu: THEN WHY IS SHE HERE!?

Taehyun: BECAUSE SHE GOT A PANIC ATTACK!

Taehyun, finally broke down.

Taehyun: gyu.. keep in mind, she's also related to me. I'm also hurt.

Beomgyu looked back at Ae-ra, and layed his head on her waist.

Now playing: 'Only' by LeeHi

The others decided to give him a bit alone time. Beomgyu fell asleep and drifted into dreamland. Even his dreams replayed all of their memories. The way they played with each other when they were five. When Ae-ra and her parents had to move to a different state, leaving the other boys, heartbroken. How Boemgyu and Ae-ra promised each other, they'll get married when the grew older.