His Brown Eyes

Now playing: 'I'm in the Mood for Dancing' by YUJU

Total word count: 454 words

============================

The next morning, I woke up to something hot on my face. It was Beomgyu... He was breathing slowly and deeply. I quickly got up, a spark of red on my face.

I washed up and went downstairs. I saw Taehyun sitting on the bar stools along with yeonjun.

Ae-ra: hey guys

Yeonjun: oh hi Ae-ra. Did you sleep well?

Ae-ra: yup! Where's the others?

Soobin: I'm right here!

Soobin came out of his room, and gave me an adorable smile, making his dimples appear.

Taehyun: Huening kai is still sleeping. Oh and what about beomgyu?

Ae-ra: he's still sleeping.

Beomgyu: nope, I'm awake.

Beomgyu walked down the stairs. His eyes, still sleepy and his voice, husky. His bed head made him look like the softest little cotton ball along with his grey hoodie.

Someone snapped me out of my thoughts. It was everyone crowding up in front of me, snapping or clapping occasionally. Taehyun was the only one still sitting, and going through his phone.

Ae-ra: what happened?

Beomgyu: we should be the ones asking that

He had a suspicious look on.

Yeonjun: ooh I know~

Soobin: me tooo~

Beomgyu: what?

Beomgyu's eyebrows only got knitted together.

Yeonjun: I don't think I can reveal Ae-ra's secret~

Yeonjun gave me a smug look. God he gave me 15 year old teenage girl teasing me about my crush vibes.

Beomgyu: what is ittt~

Soobin: Ae-ra can tell you herself.

Soobin dragged Yeonjun towards the kitchen counter and asked him to toast some bread. Taehyun was still on his phone, and Huening, well he showed up eventually. Meanwhile beomgyu was still clinging onto me, because I wouldn't tell him.

Beomgyu: ah waee~

Beomgyu: tell me, why did you space out~

Ae-ra: I was just thinking!

I repeated the same answer, 13 times now.

Beomgyu: about what!?

Ae-ra: YOU!

I accidentally spat out. I immediately covered my mouth and widened my eyes.

Ae-ra: I-I mean-

Beomgyu: shh it's okay, don't say a word.

Beomgyu laid his index on my lips. His lips curved into a teasing smirk.

Beomgyu: I know I'm so handsome, but don't stare at me as if your eyes are gonna pop out.

He was staring into the deepest ends of my soul and I did not like it one bit. I couldn't help but be mesmerized by his eyes.

His brown eyes.

Safe to say, I fell head over heels for him. That would honestly be an understatement. I am a total simp
ㅠㅠ

Beomgyu suddenly uttered out something.

Beomgyu: babe?

His nose immediately scrunched up. Cute.

Beomgyu: that was extremely cheesy. I need a nickname for you.

His laid a hand on his chin, pretending to think. He lifted his finger up above his head, as if a light bulb went off beside it.

Beomgyu: I know!

Beomgyu: I'll call you pumpkin!

I chuckled at the name.

Ae-ra: why pumpkin?

Beomgyu: because you're a chubby little pumpkin >//3//<  (this feels like Huening kai a lot more)

That name was kinda weird but I just couldn't find it in me to say no to it. He looked so genuine about it yet so adorable.

Ae-ra: come here you little dumbass

I engulfed hum into a warm hug, which was broken by him after a minute.

Taehyun: hey you two little shits. Get you lovey dovey asses over here and have breakfast.

Damn it was my first time seeing taehyun swearing so much.

Ae-ra: taehyun, is it really so nice to swear at your noona?

I smiled at him innocently, yet still giving off vibes as if I'll kill him.

Taehyun: yah noona! I'm not scared of you!

Ae-ra: very well then.

Ae-ra: beomgyu, would you pass me the big black bag in my room?  Oh and a knife, along with some gloves.

Ae-ra: soobin, do you have any suggestions on a good stain remover that gets rid of blood easily?

Soobin: I-

Taehyun: ...

Taehyun: noona, I-I was just kidding haha! I would never swear at my lovely sister <3

Ae-ra: that's what I though ;)

Beomgyu: let's NOT become psychopaths for today and eat breakfast huh?

Ae-ra: alright.

I sat down at the table, next to yeonjun and beomgyu, infront of Kai. Soobin and Taehyun were sitting on either sides of Kai.

We devoured the omelettes on our plates.

-♡-